Sign in to follow this  
martinsane

Crazy Ebay Auction

I made an offer of $10, so... fingers crossed. ;}

"You made your best offer and now it's up to the seller. We hope you get it."

You and me both, eBay. You and me both.

Heh.

Ha ha, Terry ...!! No f....g way! ;) I own this CD since June 2013, and I paid roughly 60 USD for it. Bargain?? :)

Well, he didn't accept my offer. Darn! But he did counter with $999. One whole dollar off.

Ha ha, Terry ...!! No f....g way! ;) I own this CD since June 2013, and I paid roughly 60 USD for it. Bargain?? :)

:) Apparently so... and I still feel icky from our deal, that shipping was ridiculous imho.

Now I know it to be a buy it now and all that BS and Bernd can vouch for me that the disc is a solid female fronted AOR disc but that price point is surely unrealistic.

I have traded/sold a number of these over the years as the disc is "local" to me, I wonder if that is one of mine??? If you Google her she later in life morphed into more of a country singer...

Sorry about that, Terry. But I really had no idea. 60 bucks for 4 tracks seemed enough to me. 1.000 dollars is completely "ga ga". For any CD, mind you ..

But I certainly can vouch for you that this "solid female fronted AOR". It is a nice one.