Treat - Ghost Of Graceland

Stefan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty good but it would be far from being my favourite track on Coup De Grace.

Still, really good song!!!

It's not gonna be as good as Coup de Grace, but, then, few things are.

Correct

• My Little Pony

Well, I just got home and managed to listen to it. Four times. So, I think that pretty much says what I feel about it.

Sounds pretty good but it would be far from being my favourite track on Coup De Grace.

Really?

I actually far prefer this sounds - more like classic old school Treat

Yes really, there would be at least a half dozen tracks that I prefer to this one. I liked the heavier MHR edge of CDG. Inferno sounds like a better produced and sung version of Dalton....which is fine by me.

It's all good, the fact that CDG is likely one of my top albums in the internet era is gonna make it really hard to beat.

Sounds pretty good to me.

I hadn't been much into these guys until picking up their last album...And never got that until around 2012 or something. I think my hesitation was always that they just didn't have songs that knocked my socks off and wasn't quite as immediate for me as some other stuff. However, after giving the whole album a listen it finally won me over at some point for just being pretty solid from top to bottom and I find myself going back to it quite a bit.

Kinda feel the same about this song....doesn't blow me away but it still sounds very good and easy to listen to. I'm not sure it's an instant pre-order for me yet but interested to hear more songs or samples.

It's good... not nearly as heart-pounding as ROAR, for instance, but Coup is gonna be nearly impossible to top so that's probably not a fair comparison.

Treat still using the B and high E strings way-up the necks on their guitars, thank God! Kills me to hear those tuned-down guitars most bands play now-a-days. That's what the bass player is for :)

Like everybody said so far, good song. I just wish there was more of a guitar solo to take it to the next level. Great riffs and singing otherwise

The solo was the low point for me too...expected it to fly....but just kinda didn't happen

Still a good song tho - love the sonics.

Like everybody said so far, good song. I just wish there was more of a guitar solo to take it to the next level. Great riffs and singing otherwise

The solo was the low point for me too...expected it to fly....but just kinda didn't happen

If I could ''like'' this comment I totally would :D

Yeah I'm loving that new song. Sounds a lot like CDG to me which I was also a big fan of. There is so much average music around lately in the melodic rock scene, so it's great to finally have an album to look forward to.

That's what I hate about Facebook- everyone presses 'like' instead of leaving a comment. I'm guilty of that too - it's the lazy way to respond to something.

• My Little Pony

That's what I hate about Facebook- everyone presses 'like' instead of leaving a comment. I'm guilty of that too - it's the lazy way to respond to something.

I think I've 'liked' one thing one time, and only because I was asked not to. I hate the 'like' culture social media has created.

I think I've 'liked' one thing one time, and only because I was asked not to. I hate the 'like' culture social media has created.

I do both. I "like" the post, and then leave a comment.

There seems to be a thing where people say "I'll like your post if you like mine" it's bullshit and I bet half the time people press like and don't really like it anyway.

Anyhow back on topic this Treat album is exciting news!

• My Little Pony

There seems to be a thing where people say "I'll like your post if you like mine" it's bullshit and I bet half the time people press like and don't really like it anyway.

If FaceTubes implemented a 'dislike' feature, I'd molest the shit outta that button.

If FaceTubes implemented a 'dislike' feature, I'd molest the shit outta that button.

I like.