AlphaMale

Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

Yeah, I hope one day I can listen to all the samples in this thread to see who the good ones actually were, but no doubt a lot of them looked very cool, if nothing else. I also find it crazy that there were this many unsigned bands from the one area who, like I say, if nothing else at least looked the part.

Yeah, I hope one day I can listen to all the samples in this thread to see who the good ones actually were, but no doubt a lot of them looked very cool, if nothing else. I also find it crazy that there were this many unsigned bands from the one area who, like I say, if nothing else at least looked the part.

I've listened and some good some bad some indifferent but hey they were doing it so props for that.

And Dave always mentions how that Baltimore/NY/DC scene was ridiculously happening.

That said and maybe it was just the era but those scenes were all over. No one talks about but me but Seattle/Tacoma had a monster glam/hard rock/metal scene back then, with just as many still unknown bands. I guess it just depends where you were.

And as always nice posts, please continue. Of not that singer for Wizekrak is the closest thing to Brett Michael in mannerisms not vocally I've ever seen.

wired.jpg

sexface.jpg

bitchboy.jpg

bitch_boy2.jpg

3bands.jpg

murderinc.jpg

Wow.....some killer bands here.....like the pix and the songs.....would like to get hooked up to all the Mona Lisa songs to download....hope someone can share..PM me :git::dance::drink:

Hmmm..... just found this compilation of the above band WIRED.

Seems to be a whole collection of their demos from 1989 - ?. And it's free!!

You chose BUY and enter 0 in the amount box.... it will give you the download link.

https://wiredbaltimore.bandcamp.com/album/wired-best-of-1989-to

Tattoo Taxi, Sex and Sin, Wired and Bomb Squad are favorites so far.

Many thanks for the goods.

Tattoo Taxi, Sex and Sin, Wired and Bomb Squad are favorites so far.

Many thanks for the goods.

Some more Temper Temper:

Wow.....some killer bands here.....like the pix and the songs.....would like to get hooked up to all the Mona Lisa songs to download....hope someone can share..PM me :git::dance::drink:

Oh yes, wow. That Mona Lisa stuff is great. Would love to get a copy of whatever they recorded too.

Oh, and finally, we can stop searching. The best band name in history has arrived...

Sexface

I have some stuff from the bands already mentioned, like the 7"single from Dagger (need the demo), etc. There were some great heavy/power/power/prog/doom bands there from which I have a ton of stuff.

Still looking for original demotapes from Manifest ( with Bobby Hicks, one of my all time favorite singers-RIP), Assailant, En force (great stuff, hardly you can go wrong when you took your name from 'ryche's best song ever).

I have some stuff from the bands already mentioned, like the 7"single from Dagger (need the demo), etc. There were some great heavy/power/power/prog/doom bands there from which I have a ton of stuff.

Still looking for original demotapes from Manifest ( with Bobby Hicks, one of my all time favorite singers-RIP), Assailant, En force (great stuff, hardly you can go wrong when you took your name from 'ryche's best song ever).

Would enjoy a tour through you museum of metal one day and would like to get that Eye In Time back into mine...

Geoff should goo all over hisself for those two new Temper Temper tracks as they are nice and fluffy.

rogueschoir.jpg

Wow....this is an amazing topic/thread!!! As I've been collecting demos of unsigned bands for over 25 years this is an amazing list of ones that I need to look into. I have a few of the ones featured in this thread....but, damn....there are a TON I don't have or have ever heard of!!! Thank you so much for posting these!! And, if you happen to own any of these.....I would always entertain paying for them.

Wow....this is an amazing topic/thread!!! As I've been collecting demos of unsigned bands for over 25 years this is an amazing list of ones that I need to look into. I have a few of the ones featured in this thread....but, damn....there are a TON I don't have or have ever heard of!!! Thank you so much for posting these!! And, if you happen to own any of these.....I would always entertain paying for them.

All I have nowadays is the stuff uploaded from cassettes to the computer. A lot of my stuff has been borrowed and never returned over the years. So I am glad a uploaded the ones I did.

Cool thing is..... I've been posting these pics to Facebook and former band members are tagging themselves in the pictures!! So I am about to ask about availability of demos.

I have the whole "The Art Of Seduction" demo tape from Mona Lisa and I think 6 or 8 songs from Temper Temper.

That would be great if they do get back to you and have some of their demos available. Let me know! Thank you!

Just heard from a member of ROGUES CHOIR who is going to upload more of the bands music on Soundcloud so we all can download!! So cool!!!

:guitar::git::dance:

Wow great thread!

Great compilation on vinyl + great tracks. Of course Mystic Force + Mona Lisa+Snydly Crunch steal the show. Still waiting for VOL.2. Now somebody please trade/sell me the Manifest - Yes or No (tape). :tumbsup:

R-1598029-1295912241.jpeg.jpg

97underground-back.jpg

I have the whole "The Art Of Seduction" demo tape from Mona Lisa and I think 6 or 8 songs from Temper Temper.

Cool...hope you can hook me up to the Temper Temper songs and Mona Lisa. The Mona Lisa that still eludes me is Grounded For Life...wonder how many tracks on this.....you are the best Alphamale....keep em coming :drink2::git::beerbang:

Cool...hope you can hook me up to the Temper Temper songs and Mona Lisa. The Mona Lisa that still eludes me is Grounded For Life...wonder how many tracks on this.....you are the best Alphamale....keep em coming :drink2::git::beerbang:

Just heard from a member of ROGUES CHOIR who is going to upload more of the bands music on Soundcloud so we all can download!! So cool!!!

:guitar::git::dance:

Let us know when all the songs are up for download by Rogues Choir.....and hope someone can get Mona Lisa's Grounded For Life uploaded. Rock on!!!!

badlove.jpg

deadly2.jpg

easymickey2.jpg

kage.jpg

miriah.jpg

scarletfevernyc.jpg

riffraff.jpg

robfahey.jpg

snydly.jpg

strangerthanfiction.jpg

stripper2.jpg

vox.jpg

soulgypsy.jpg

LOL @ this one:

projecteuphoria.jpg

Great compilation on vinyl + great tracks. Of course Mystic Force + Mona Lisa+Snydly Crunch steal the show. Still waiting for VOL.2. Now somebody please trade/sell me the Manifest - Yes or No (tape). :tumbsup:

R-1598029-1295912241.jpeg.jpg

97underground-back.jpg

Awesome collection there!! "Hot Seat" is a very hard track to find.