Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

AlphaMale

Russ....I've said it before.....You really need to give serious thought to writing a reference book or doing something to convey all this great knowledge of the Baltimore hard rock scene in the late 80s - early 90's. You've accumulated a vast amount of material and knowledge that should be invaluable to other collectors!! You do a great job and I have followed this thread almost since it was started, just absorbing all of this. As you know, I am heavy into demo tapes and love discovering new bands all the time like this. Keep up the good work man!

:git::beerbang:

Hey Delbert,

That "Grounded For Life" that you have is completely incorrect. Only the song "Nightmares" is on "Grounded For Life".

Don't know where you got got that from but it is totally bogus. All of them songs came from my uploads of "The Art Of Seduction". Hope you didn't pay for it.

I always thought something was screwed up because so many tracks were repeated

Here's a cool track off the MISFIT demo I thought you'd like Russ........Something I transferred to a CDR several years ago!

Different Mis-Fit than the Mid-Atlantic version.

It is :beerbang:

I knew I had the correct Mis-Fit demo from Baltimore.....I just ran across it this morning. Transferred to CDR.......

Here's a cool track off the MISFIT demo I thought you'd like Russ........Something I transferred to a CDR several years ago!

I knew I had the correct Mis-Fit demo from Baltimore.....I just ran across it this morning. Transferred to CDR.......

I have a bunch of Mis-Fit.

Here's another BAD PENNY track:

I have a bunch of Mis-Fit.

Here's another BAD PENNY track:

Awesome...Bad Penny really rocks!!!!! :git::beerbang:

• My Little Pony

Would love to hear anything/everything you've got of Mona Lisa.

Didn't I send you "The Art Of Seduction" tunes??

Yup. Love those.