Sick_Of_It_All

The number one on the top 200 should be removed

I check out the top 200 list every now & again just to see what sells for a crazy price. The CD that's in the number one slot should be removed. Hell's Addiction - Raise Your Glass. Not only did I just purchase the disc from the band's site for $11 shipped but that listing wasn't for just that disc. It was for an entire collection of several CDs.

I've deleted that listing, but the problem is more than just that. The completed listing search API appears to have gone off the rails again. I'm in touch with the developer. It may be time to wipe the data and start fresh (not a bad idea every few years or so).

That doesn't sound like fun at all lol.

I just thought I'd mention it. It caused me to go find the damn cd & order it from the band. The whole time thinking I was being a cd ninja & finding the deal of a lifetime. When in fact I'm just a normal cd whore with a hoarding addiction. I may not even like that cd. Will the site reimburse me the $11 I spent? lmao

I've noticed the completed search listing is way off too....picking up all sorts of non relavent stuff