6. Words Ain’t Enough
7. Eat You Alive
8. Home
9. For Your Love
10. Fade To Black
11. Electric Blue
12. Rock My Funeral
13. One Last Prayer (+ Hidden Track)

This could be interesting. I've only heard License To Thrill and Innocent Rosie is a class track from it. However that track isn't as good, hopefully others will be better

I think their best album is the debut and sadly they peaked there and went downhill, musically it's pretty great (the debut). This new song is okay and if this is their first single, probably the new album is gonna be around 70%-75%

This could be interesting. I've only heard License To Thrill and Innocent Rosie is a class track from it. However that track isn't as good, hopefully others will be better

That was my favourite album of 2009, absolutely brilliant. The follow-up, "Lethal Dose Of", was good too, but the next album was quite disappointing. Hope the new one is a return to form.

• My Little Pony

That was my favourite album of 2009, absolutely brilliant. The follow-up, "Lethal Dose Of", was good too, but the next album was quite disappointing. Hope the new one is a return to form.

There was one after "Lethal Dose Of"? Really?

'It Begins' (2013)

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=6475&CDName=It+Begins

• My Little Pony

'It Begins' (2013)

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=6475&CDName=It+Begins

Huh. And it really wasn't anything worth talking about?

Not a bad tune. Their weak point has always been the vocals... but it's pretty decent. I'm actually surprised to hear from them again. But it's cool.

• 9 months later...

How did this get released without anyone really noticing, discussing or caring? I never even heard the thing...

Geoff, the Australian released date was last Friday. In Victoria, there was only 3 JB stores who got it. Utopia supposedly has got 5 copies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh dear...thats pretty bad :(

Wrong. That is absolutely fucking horrible. Holy shit that's bad. I don't think I ever got around to hearing this album, and based on that I'll make sure I never do.