Marchello - The Power Of Money

Does anyone else see anything shady about this? outside of I don't believe this version was really ever released was it?? and the description states that it was "manufactured using CDR Media Technology!! somehow I feel that this is like calling a janitor a master of the custodial arts, is this some wanker trying to scam people??? anyone else got an opinion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marchello-The-Power-Of-Money-CD-1991-Ariel-Records-UK-INDIE-HYPER-RARE-/351346987714?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51cde992c2#viTabs_0

I have no idea if the band ever self-released a CDR version of the album and this is it, but you can rest assured you'll be getting a CDR.

It was finally released on AOR Heaven a few years ago, if you can find one of those copies. In time I've looked at this album with a little more perspective and as a whole there are quite a few fillers, but at the end of the day, the best tracks are absolutely outstanding, and there's plenty of them, so it's worth the effort to make sure this is in your collection. Not this version, but some copy of it.

I know for a fact that it is a 100% homemade bootleg. That record label never existed, and the title of the album was just taken from one of the song titles.

Any you see with this artwork are CD-Rs.

• My Little Pony

I bought this years ago. Before they, finally, officially released it. Look how shit that portrait on the back is. And was AOR Moon ever a thing? Never seen the one above, though.

• My Little Pony

I bought this years ago. Before they, finally, officially released it. Look how shit that portrait on the back is. And was AOR Moon ever a thing? Never seen the one above, though.

Dead link.

Is it? It goes to my Google+, so maybe I need to change my settings? I don't feel like uploading my photos to another site, just to post them here. Why did we lose the feature to upload photos straight to the forums from our computer?

Dead link.

Is it? It goes to my Google+, so maybe I need to change my settings? I don't feel like uploading my photos to another site, just to post them here. Why did we lose the feature to upload photos straight to the forums from our computer?

???

???

I am still seeing a file upload option, although you have to be viewing the full editor, not just the Quick Reply function.

Can anyone else confirm, or am I only seeing that because I am an admin?

• My Little Pony

???

I am still seeing a file upload option, although you have to be viewing the full editor, not just the Quick Reply function.

OK, what am I not seeing? Did you mean the Image button? Because that requests a URL, and, for some reason, isn't displaying the image. I get this message, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Maybe this link will work: https://goo.gl/photos/kYDxgNDK8QQRcSrE7

???

OK, what am I not seeing? Did you mean the Image button? Because that requests a URL, and, for some reason, isn't displaying the image. I get this message, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Maybe this link will work: https://goo.gl/photos/kYDxgNDK8QQRcSrE7

Wow.

The back of mine had a generic blue background with the band pic and with the same tracklist.

???

I don't get the file upload option. Using Google Chrome.

I just tried every option. There is no way of uploading a picture from your computer.

I moderate another board with this same software and I have the option there.... but I am an admin..... :confused:

Im sorry I know that the Ebay seller who goes by hoticebt is a friend of HH, but you sir are a fucking idiot!! im sorry but you bought that Medusa - Open Your Eyes off of me for 40 bucks, then turn around and sell it for 184!! IT'S NOT A FUCKING MASTERPIECE! and just cause you have 50 cd's that nobody else has, doesnt mean you should charge up to 500 dollars for them, just cause they are rare does not make them good, I believe this is the same guy selling those booted Marchello discs, CD-R's for 300 dolllars, you sir should be shot and quartered, fucking roach.

He can charge whatever he wants......in the end it's up to the buyer(s) to determine what it's worth. He's not forcing anyone buy it.......

Yep but selling CD-R's, you know what my point is, I am not knocking the fact he exists, I'm bringing to light the fact it doesnt appear he is being forthcoming, shit seems a little shady, part of me feels like oh well, if someones that stupid not to research something their going to drop a couple of bills on, then it's their fault, but another side of me thinks theres just something wrong with putting business out there knowing it's underhanded, I guess its whatever side of the fence your morals rest on, for some reason I lately care about shit like that, no idea why, but maybe im just sick of seeing so many scammers get away with it, no what im saying!

I have no idea bro, I dont know what the rules are on there I barely buy anything off Ebay anymore.