Roulette (SWE) - Now

Stefan

Wow, who'd have ever thought you'd hear from these guys again. I'll be honest and admit I can't even hazzard a guess as to what I thought/think of their 'Better late than never' CD, which is in my collection... but it's been a long time since I played it. Will have to play that again and look forward to this one. I really like that new song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

From FB:

Hello all rockers out there! Are you waiting for our new single?

I´m sorry to inform you, that you have to wait until januari 2016 before any of our new songs will be released. The reason is that our producer have been to busy with other projekts, and we feel that because of the fantastic feedback we got from "Secret Room", we don´t wanna release something "not finished". We have been writing more than 10 new songs since august 2015, and soon we´ll have material for a full album, but first we will release our next single in januari, "Right By Your Side" which is a more rockier song with killer chorus.

• 4 months later...

Great song. Tugs a bit at the heart strings too, with the parental paradise video in accompaniment.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

15109353_678265775684708_705031273755983

From FB:

Hello rockers! We got some fantastic news! ???

Roulette have signed a world-wide deal with Black Lodge/Sound Pollution for the release of our new album NOW!

It is a world-wide deal including CD, vinyl and digital release of Roulettes brainchild NOW!

We decided to postpone our release date of the album and we do not have a confirmed date at this point. 
We will of course give you all info about where and when you can order the album here on our Facebook site asap,
and we are planning to release a new single with a video in November 2018 and we believe the full album to meet the streets during the first months of 2019.

We are very excited about this deal and we know this will help us spread our music around the world. Stay tuned for more info soon!

The party on October 20th is still on! Rock ON!

On 11/27/2017 at 4:30 AM, Stefan said:

New video for 'The Only Way':

Everyone seems to have missed this one - very nice. Love that typical Scandi melodic rock/AOR sound. Can't wait to hear the album.

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2019 at 10:49 PM, Stefan said:

'Now' out March 22 through Black Lodge Records/Sound Pollution.

49408071_1967471160011293_80250066343401

Tracks:

1 Never Enough 
2 Keep on Dreaming 
3 Soldiers of Love 
4 We Can Make It 
5 Secret Room 
6 Better Day 
7 Turn It Around 
8 The Only Way 
9 Another Night 
10 Right by Your Side 

• 4 weeks later...

It's pretty straight forward Scandi melodic rock / AOR, but there's an air of class about this that I'm really enjoying. I expect a very likeable album. 

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

It's pretty straight forward Scandi melodic rock / AOR, but there's an air of class about this that I'm really enjoying. I expect a very likeable album. 

I agree completely.....good choice of words Geoff

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, Delbert said:

I agree completely.....good choice of words Geoff

Very "Survivor"

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Great album but this is the pick of the bunch, Holy effin jeffin I love this song, one of the best songs this year.

Yep, I totally agree. Very, very good album and this is the highlight for me too. In a year of barely anything significant whatsoever so far, this is easily up the top of releases this year. 

• 1 month later...