Rock 'N' Roll Rebels & The Sunset Strip - Volume 1

SUICIDE

ROCK 'N' ROLL REBELS & THE SUNSET STRIP 'Volume One' to be released by Eonian Records. Pre-Order is available.

Release Date: March 24, 2015

QUICK FACTS:

• 36 bands
  • 72 re-mastered, original studio recordings
  • 4 hours and 51 minutes of music
  • Majority of the 72 studio recordings have never been previously released and were meant primarily for the ears of recording industry giants in an effort to be signed
  • 13 page “Rock ‘N’ Roll Rebels: Sunset Strip Certified” narrated by JohnnyX of The Wild and Adam Gifford of Paradise, both well-known bands on the Sunset Strip
  • 60-page color booklet
  • 36 pages dedicated to a close up look at each band
  • Hundreds of original archived photos
  • Graphic design by the one and only Suicide Graphix
  • Executive Producers: Stephen Craig of Eonian Records & JohnnyX of The Wild
  • Distribution Worldwide through Amazon, CDBaby, select online Hard Rock & Metal retailers, as well as digital music download services iTunes and Amazon MP3
  • Rock ‘N’ Roll Rebels & The Sunset Strip will be printed in limited quantities

DISC 1: Rattlesnake Shake, Alice Be Tokelas, The Wild, LongGone, Hans Naughty, Imagine World Peace, Bad Blood, Cyclone Sound, Hap Hazzard

DISC 2: Charlotte, Lypswitch, Bad Bones, Enticier, Scratch, Hardly Dangerous, Sam Mann and Thee Apes, Mad Reign, The Mimes

DISC 3: Shake City, Blackboard Jungle, Paradise, Hollywood Rose, Taz, Daddy Ray, Children, Shel Shoc, Dallas Dollz

DISC 4: Deaf, Dumb and Blonde, Cold Shot, New Improved God, Agent Zero, Aces & Eights, Rough Justice, Byte the Bullet, Spyder Blue, Charlemagne

Music samples can be found on the Eonian Records release page and the record label's front page:

http://www.eonianrecords.com/new-products/rock-n-roll-rebels-the-sunset-strip-volume-1

http://www.eonianrecords.com

RNRR-TSS-Vol1-Mock-Up.jpg

ZOMFG! Eonian still exist? It's been a while, hey?

I was just listening to Charlemagne today - good disc.

I was also listening to a collection of Charlotte demos; only 3 of which appear on 'Medusa Groove,' and the other 7 don't. My issue with this? The tracks that didn't make it onto 'Medusa Groove' are a lot better than most the ones on the album. They are basically inaudible due to the shocking sound quality, and I assume that there are no good recordings available, hence why they did not make the album... but jeez they're so much better. Really good uptempo hard rock. Would love to hear those songs polished.

Anyway, this release looks interesting. Are there still new releases planned for Eonian? And will there be full album releases from bands featured in this compilation?

I saw something about Ana Black finally gettting a release...

Really? The later stuff - the 'Who killed Hollywood' sessions? That song has got to be one of the best unreleased songs out there. But all the stuff from that era sounds brilliant. Really good, aggressive sleaze hard rock. Sooooo much better than the 'She's A Tease' album from 1987.

Anyway, enough. That's a release I would get genuinely excited about, if they polished those songs from, is it around 1993? Killer stuff.

If you don't know the song I mention above, here's a (super shitty) demo from youtube:

• 2 weeks later...