Europe - War Of Kings (new CD)

AlphaMale

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Not for me!

Absolutely terrible. Sounds like throwaway hard rock from some 15th rate 220 Volt or Europe wanna-be band from 1982.

That is really as bad as it gets. Couldn't possibly be any worse if they tried. Even Tempest finally doesn't even sound very good either. I guess when you spend your lifetime around this kind of shit it'll wreck you. Fancy being happy to release such fucking garbage... :(

That is really as bad as it gets. Couldn't possibly be any worse if they tried. Even Tempest finally doesn't even sound very good either. I guess when you spend your lifetime around this kind of shit it'll wreck you. Fancy being happy to release such fucking garbage... :(

I really dont know what to make of that clip. What an utterly annoying riff that plays through the entire song, followed by musical nothingness just before the chorus, a chorus that couldve been on any of the past 3 discs, a very nice solo, followed by annoying riff again...

I really dont know what to make of that clip. What an utterly annoying riff that plays through the entire song, followed by musical nothingness just before the chorus, a chorus that couldve been on any of the past 3 discs, a very nice solo, followed by annoying riff again...

The word you're looking for is "shit." It's just shit.

What exactly is he on about? Beats me.

At least with Final Countdown you knew he was singing about, well a countdown of some description? You know what I mean.....

Vocalist Joey Tempest stated that "War Of Kings is the album we always wanted to make, ever since we were kids listening to classic bands like Zeppelin, Purple and Sabbath. And after hearing Dave Cobb amazing production for Rival Sons we simply had to work with him.
Europe is still hungry, and our adventure is still ON!"

Does anybody really like the new Europe as opposed to the classic stuff?

It's a good question. Who are the actual fans of their current music? Who are the people encouraging them to do what they do? And if they do exist, what on earth is wrong with them?

Does anybody really like the new Europe as opposed to the classic stuff?

It's a good question. Who are the actual fans of their current music? Who are the people encouraging them to do what they do? And if they do exist, what on earth is wrong with them?

I was happy when SFTD came out, which has some killer melodic rock songs, but was hoping that was as far from their style as theyd go... unfortunately every album has gone even further...

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Why'd you re-post it, if you don't like it?

This might be the first Europe album I won't even bother with. After Bag of Bones I have very little hope.

Why'd you re-post it, if you don't like it?

This might be the first Europe album I won't even bother with. After Bag of Bones I have very little hope.

I'm seriously thinking of not even trying it too. As stated before, I am a nosey creep and I like to keep on the pulse of this kind of stuff, but it is soooo bad, I just don't think I can even bother.