Handful Of Rain - Three Days To Come Back

Stefan

10269310_692971954077821_424612240154723

From FB:

Handful of Rain was born in 2005 and is formed by David (Vocals), Tini (drums), Niko (guitar), Dave (guitar) and Jesús (bass). Their music takes on the essence of Hard Rock and we can find influences of bands such as Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Gotthard, Mr. Big, Guns & Roses…

Five of their songs were recorded in Josema Dalton studios, "La Factoría". The band reached Don Dokken, and he put the tracks on Wyn Davis hands who has mixed successfully these five songs. The songs are mixed by Wyn Davis (Dokken,Dio,John Norum,Great White) in the All Access Studios in Redondo Beach-California (USA). These five songs will be included in the first band's demo with which they wish to launch their music all around the world.

The band played with:
* SEBASTIAN BACH (Skid Row)
* U.D.O (Accept)
* GREAT WHITE
* HOUSE OF LORDS
* TESLA
* BONFIRE
* Y & T (Yesterday & Today)
* PAUL DI´ANNO (Germany 2012)

* LOS DRAGONS formed by: Kee Marcello (Europe), Mike Terrana (Yngwie Malmsteen), Graham Oliver (Saxon), Don Roxx (Eric Martin), Jack Meille (Tygers of Pantang).

* BIG NOIZE a superband formed by: Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow), Phil Soussan (Ozzy Osbourne), Carlos Cavazo (Quiet Riot), Simon Wright (AC/DC).

* OVER THE RAINBOW, members of RAINBOW and other great bands: Greg Smith (Alice Cooper), Joe Lynn Turner (Deep Purple), Jurgen Blackmore (J.Blackmore Band), Bobby Rondinelli (Black Sabbath).

* M.S.G (Michael Schenker Group).
* AXXIS
* LYNCH MOB
* PRETTY BOY FLOYD
* L.A GUNS
* GLENN HUGHES and great spanish bands and festivals: F.Quiñones Festival, Villa de San Adrián festival 07, Guarrock festival 07, Granito Rock Festival 07, Rivas rock festival 07, Aguirockfest 07/08, Sevilla Inrock Festival 07, Ripollet rock festival 08, Rock Villa de Bilbao 09 and Rockin Transilvania (Romania 2010), Fraguel Rock Fest (Germany 2012). The band release the second Ep with four new songs, plus a Neil Young great song cover, "Rocking in the free world". On September 2010, HoR included a cover song, "Rock´n'Roll Train", on the AC/DC International Tribute disc, being the only european Rock band on the tribute, among great worldwide Rock Stars.

The band continues making gigs all over Spain and Europe and recording new songs to be released on 2014.

'Without you' is a good song, but those vocals are very heavily accented. Sounds good, but to be honest, ony middle-range kind of stuff. I wonder why, of all the bands on earth, Jesus is playing with this band. Why doesn't he spend his time resurrecting Cauterize or something more worthwhile?

• My Little Pony

Jesus fell asleep listening to Cauterize man, he just can't stand it :D

That's why I'm buddhist.

Ha! You're so far away from being Buddhist, it became funny, again.

Jesus fell asleep listening to Cauterize man, he just can't stand it :D

That's why I'm buddhist.

Ha! You're so far away from being Buddhist, it became funny, again.

Yes, I am buddhist. Religion is great and intelligent, and I am buddhist!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...