Secret (ex-91 Suite) - The End Of The Road

Stefan

10003389_766888869989438_273402117_n.jpg

New album 'The End Of The Road' out soon.

From FB:

Secret is a new Melodic Rock project born in Murcia (Spain) in 2012. Their components are Jesus Espin (ex-vocalist of 91 Suite) and Ivan Gonzalez (ex-guitarist of 91 Suite), who, after a period of musical inactivity, and given the friendship between them, they decide to join in order to have a good time making music they like. From there a number of songs and the idea emerge in an album. Finally, the project is realized under the name of Secret and the album titled The End Of The Road.

539799_725192797492379_1084647941_n.jpg

Tracklist:

- Give up the fight
- Here with me
- Since I fell for you
- Just to hear you say
- Bring you down
- Out of my life
- Wherever you go
- Trust someone
- Piece of mind
- When you really love someone
- Angeline
- I believe in love

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....this is a surprise. I've been a fan of 91 Suite for years and there are some excellent AOR bands coming from Spain. This seems to be one of them!!

Holy crap! I can't believe this one has so few comments.

The single is freakin' awesome. From what I remembered of the 91 Suite debut was that the production was weak and the vocals had that Euro accent. Those are all concerns that have been squashed with hearing this new one.

Where are Nolan and Glen's comments for this one? The solo itself would give Glen a stiffy.

Ha ha yeah thanks for pointing me in this direction. Very nice single - sounds like it could be a promising AOR album.

A way off Overland though IMO.

• My Little Pony

Sorry David, I'm not familiar with 91 Suite, and the last few Spanish vocalists I heard I didn't like, so I haven't given this a try.

Don't have time to play this at the moment, but I loved 91 Suite and am sure I'll love this. Definitely a release I'll bookmark!!

• 1 month later...

Excellent tune....will definitely check 'em out.

Love the 2 91 Suite albums, so his is a gimmie.

Not as thrilled with today's full-length track / video as I was with the MR sample from a week or so ago.

It's not bad by any means, and actually a nice slab of melodic rock... bordering more on hard rock, actually, which I normally enjoy the hell out of...

But the first song I heard from the MR site was just so dripping wet with keys and guitar fills and oozing with AOR I was really hoping for an entire album like that. Something more akin to Fortune's 1985 effort I guess.

Still gonna buy this one, though.

I'll be honest, 'Since I Fell For You' is a fantastic track and the rest sounds very average at best. Sounds like a poor man's L.R.S., although the guitar solos are freakin' wicked. Their are better releases out there.