heavyharmonies

Hard Rock Diamonds... legit or bootleg label?

We all know right from wrong so he knew what he was doing.

And the band won't lose any money as they wouldn't have sold and earned anything in any case.

Except if the band does decide to release it later themselves or through a reissue label, and people decide that they dont need to rebuy it because they spent so much on the boot already.

Being out of print is never an excuse for selling boots.

And the band won't lose any money as they wouldn't have sold and earned anything in any case.

Except if the band does decide to release it later themselves or through a reissue label, and people decide that they dont need to rebuy it because they spent so much on the boot already.

Being out of print is never an excuse for selling boots.

Good point.

The "....75 ready to go" is the alarming part. Does that mean MBM already has the stock? If they do, they won't just eat 75 titles worth. I predict they will just not sell Melodic Rock Records' Alias release and carry on with the rest. Always happens with this type of shady business. The "What a band doesn't know, won't hurt them." mentality.

can't see what could stop MBM from stocking the full suite of products from the booteg label.

I'm not sure if the label is even Brasilian as mentioned, most likely a German one.

No one in Brazil knows about the label and where its based.

It's not uncommon for bootleg labels to advertise/promote themselves as being in a country half way around the world from where the real manufacure is occurring... misdirection.

If memory serves, Reborn Classics was the ultimate example of this.

Bunch of releases on there that I would love to have since they are not available anywhere else but they are pricey for cdrs as far as I can see....

Wow!