3 Years Hollow: "The Cracks" review (Hardrock Haven)

While they don't break new ground, 3 Years Hollow do have an enjoyable modern hard rock/metal sound that combines the gritty aggression of Sevendust or Disturbed with some serious melody. Their debut album drops next week, but you can check out my full review for Hardrock Haven by clicking the link below:

3 Years Hollow review

It's not going to convert any oldschool purists, but those who dabble in the modern rock genre should give 'em a listen.

While they don't break new ground, 3 Years Hollow do have an enjoyable modern hard rock/metal sound that combines the gritty aggression of Sevendust or Disturbed with some serious melody. Their debut album drops next week, but you can check out my full review for Hardrock Haven by clicking the link below:

3 Years Hollow review

It's not going to convert any oldschool purists, but those who dabble in the modern rock genre should give 'em a listen.

Hey Mark, had a listen to the link you posted.....not a bad sound. Right away, when I started listening, they immediately reminded me of the band CELESTY. I know it probably sounds like a stretch, but, I guess maybe it was the singer that pulled me in that direction. Anyway, thanks for posting. I always like to hear new bands. That's what keeps it all interesting!!!