Bloodgood: "Dangerously Close" review (Hardrock Haven)

It's been over 20 years since Bloodgood gave us "All Stand Together," which ranks as a Christian metal classic in my book. Do they still sound good? While the band might object to the minor "bad" word, all I can say is--you bet your ass they do. Click the link below to read my full review for Hardrock Haven:

Bloodgood review

Not quite up to "All Stand Together" standards, but this is easily the 2nd best album they've ever done.

Not sold on the tune overly, but I'd definitely be interested to hear the album. I also like 'All stand together' a lot.

Not quite up to "All Stand Together" standards, but this is easily the 2nd best album they've ever done.

[/quote Agreed, but "Dangerously Close" is narrowing the gap the more spins I give it.

It's been over 20 years since Bloodgood gave us "All Stand Together," which ranks as a Christian metal classic in my book. Do they still sound good? While the band might object to the minor "bad" word, all I can say is--you bet your ass they do. Click the link below to read my full review for Hardrock Haven:

Bloodgood review

Agreed, but "Dangerously Close" is narrowing the gap the more I listen to it.