Kenny Leckremo (Ex-H.E.A.T.) - Is This The Way (You Want Me)

Stefan

Well, that's great news! I've always preferred Kenny Leckremo to Eric Grönwall. Even as a frontman. Grönwall's moves onstage sometimes remind me of a younger cousin the first time he hangs out with you and has had a couple too many shots.

+1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-1 for me also.

Couldn't get into H.e.a.t at all with Kenny but H.e.a.t have become one of my favorite bands since Erik came on board. And it wasn't the songs as I love hearing the earlier songs when Erik sings them. I wish they'd re-issue those first couple albums with Erik singing on them.

Not trying to knock Kenny though....He's a fine singer. Just didn't take to his tone....Too smooth/mellow for me or something....Hard to put a finger on it. I guess sometimes you like a singers voice and sometimes you don't....

-1 for me also.

Couldn't get into H.e.a.t at all with Kenny but H.e.a.t have become one of my favorite bands since Erik came on board. And it wasn't the songs as I love hearing the earlier songs when Erik sings them. I wish they'd re-issue those first couple albums with Erik singing on them.

Not trying to knock Kenny though....He's a fine singer. Just didn't take to his tone....Too smooth/mellow for me or something....Hard to put a finger on it. I guess sometimes you like a singers voice and sometimes you don't....

Agreed. Don't really care for either HEAT release with Kenny. Love the new stuff with Erik though.

Agree

Really exciting news. I feel like if they released an album with production as good as current HEAT albums, they could very easily better the last HEAT disc. I really hope this one becomes a reality. Very exciting concept.

• 10 months later...

Ex H.E.A.T members working on new album

Posted by: davecrash69 ()

Date: June 02, 2015 06:42AM

Ex H.E.A.T members Kenny Leckremo (vocals) and Dave Dalone (guitar) are currently working on an album together...

With H.E.A.T being my favourite band I am very excited to hear about this. The albums that these guys played on are must haves in our genre... Going to be very interesting to see what they come up with.

Very little is known, but after speaking with Dave recently it's 'Melodic Rock for sure'...

I wonder what the hell happened to this??

Been a year nearly and no news...........

Anyone have an update????

Ex H.E.A.T members Kenny Leckremo (vocals) and Dave Dalone (guitar) are currently working on an album together...

With H.E.A.T being my favourite band I am very excited to hear about this. The albums that these guys played on are must haves in our genre... Going to be very interesting to see what they come up with.

Very little is known, but after speaking with Dave recently it's 'Melodic Rock for sure'...

I was wondering about this guy the other day.... completely dissappeared.

• 11 months later...

Well, Dave is back in H.E.A.T.

But I did see this on Kenny's FB page:

17265002_10155146534707767_3501489981323

Kenny Leckremo

Yesterday at 7:04pm ·

it's happening.

And:

Kenny Leckremo

its coming v soon! Spread the word!

Like · Reply · 38 · Yesterday at 2:09pm

• 3 weeks later...