Little Stories -- A New Game For Everyone

AlphaMale

Hey guys!! I have an attempt at a new game on here. Here is what I came up with.

First.... you pick a band. With said band, create a story using any amount of their song titles from any and all of their releases. Keep the stories short.... hence the thread title "Little Stories".

My Band: CRAZY LIXX

I took all of the song titles from the three CRAZY LIXX releases and a created a story using their song titles. In my story, I actually used every one of their titles.

This is the story of Tommy and Cindy. The two young lovers met "Downtown" on their way to "Riot Avenue" but they ended up down the "Road To Babylon". Their love began as "Pure Desire" but even though Cindy was "Sweet, Bad & Beautiful", she was also a "Voodoo Woman". Tommy was older than Cindy and wanted her "Young Blood". He took "The Gamble" of a lifetime when he said "She's Mine". He knew she was too young but he couldn't help but to "Want It". When her daddy found out, he didn't care "What Of Our Love". Tommy told him he should "Lock Up Your Daughter". He said I guess that's "My Medicine" for being "21 'Til I Die". I just "Blame It On Love". With a "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", we went to Cindy and convinced her to run away.

So they ran away "In The Night". They tried to "Make Ends Meet" but it was tough when you have "Love On The Run". She wanted to go to the "Boneyard" and she wanted him to give her a "Heatseeker" between her cheeks. She said in the morning, she would "Be Gone". Before they knew it, "The Witching Hour" was upon them. They knew that this was "Do Or Die". Between a "Rock And A Hard Place", they knew they needed help. Come "Hell Or High Water" So they had to visit "Dr. Hollywood" in hopes that they could join the "Church Of Rock" and become "Children Of The Cross". Stuck in the "Desert Bloom", they knew they were headed for "Death Row" even though "Heroes Are Forever", "Only The Dead Know" if they ever get to "Fire It Up".

• My Little Pony

Sounds like a cool idea. But I'll need to find enough time to work it out. I'm sure Cody will be all over this, though it may be difficult to keep him writing short stories.

Here is my new "Little Stories" entry. Features all of Reckless Love's tracks:

Enjoy!! :gives::huhsign::shocked::crazy:

I've always been know as a "Badass". Always looking for a "Wild Touch" and a "Push" from some "Angel Falling". Some "Runaway Love" is my "Favorite Flavor". You could call me a "Love Machine".

Fuck "Romance".

Give me "Hot" "Sex"!!

It's always been my "Fantasy" to "Dance" with Beyonnce. But I'd end up in a "Fight" for grabbing her "Coconuts". "Speedin'" out in the "Hot Rain", I saw this "Beautiful Bomb".

It was an instant "Animal Attraction".

We decided to "Get Electric"!!

Was it a mistake?

You bet your "Metal Ass" it was.

"I Love Heavy Metal" and all, but I was "Dyin' To Live".

But I "Die Hard", and "Bad Lovin" is better than my "Dirty Dreams". I told her I was "Born To Break Your Heart" but she wanted to "Feel My Heat" "One More Time". So to really set the "Night On Fire", I was listening "On The Radio" and heard a "Switchblade Babe".

It was her! I wanted to go "Back To Paradise". I was "So Happy I Could Die" until I realized it was at the "Edge Of My Dreams". I died because of a life of "Sex, Drugs & Reckless Love". But I was "Young N'Crazy" and "Born To Rock".

"So Yeah"!!

Here is my new "Little Stories" entry. Features all of H.E.A.T.'s tracks:

Enjoy!! :gives::huhsign::shocked::crazy:

It was a "Black Night". I wanted to "Never Let Go" but you were "Cast Away" when I found out you were a "Heartbreaker". I was headed down "Danger Road" looking for "Shelter". I am used to "Living On The Run", and being "In And Out Of Trouble". But "I Can't Look The Other Way" and "Stay" knowing "You're Lying". You could "Straight Up" "Beg Beg Beg", but "Keep On Dreaming". I was "There For You" but I'm "Better Off Alone" because you made me "Cry". You're just "Too Far On The Wild Side".

"Tonight", I'm "Breaking The Silence". I'm heading to "Downtown" "California" and when you "Follow Me", I'm going "Straight For Your Heart" this time. I realized I "Need Her" and I want to "Feel It Again" with my "Late Night Lady". Before we're "Living In A Memory", she is going to "Feel The Heat" and end up "Back Into My Arms Again". "It's All About Tonight" and "I Know What It Takes" to keep from "Falling Down". "Everybody Wants To Be Someone" and you know "Nobody Loves You (Like I Do)", so I'm going to "Bring The Stars" to prove I'm "The One And Only". "We're Gonna Make It To The End" because I found somebody "Who Will Stop The Rain".

• 2 years later...

Here's my attempt, as I was listening to Dokken's "Back For The Attack" album as I saw this thread, so thought I'd make a story using all the titles on that album.

It was a good show today at the Big Top, the crowds were enthusiastic, and we had all put on such great performances that we were exhausted. Darkness had fallen, but as usual I was getting such a "Sleepless Night" due to the "Cry Of The Gypsy" from the caravan across the way. "Night By Night" this had carried on, but on this occasion they seemed different. Were they her usual cries of pleasure... or pain?

As everything became silent, I slowly opened my window, and could see the silhouette of a figure "Standing In The Shadows". I reached for the matches to light the candle on my bedside table, but it quickly illuminated the whole room as if it was "Burning Like A Flame". Not wishing to attract the attention of "Mr. Scary" outside, as I had subconsciously named him, I quickly extinguished the match and ventured out into the darkness.

Visibility was poor, but as I watched the mysterious man, he seemed to be looking for something. Maybe it was "Lost Behind The Wall". I must have been mad, but decided to confront him and offer to help. I asked him who he was. "Heaven Sent" me, he said.

He told me about the evil spirit that had descended upon the gypsy's caravan, kept her "Prisoner" that evening whilst slowly taking her soul with a long "Kiss Of Death". Never the type to "Stop Fighting Love", her promiscuous behaviour had this time become her final undoing.

Then the realisation dawned on me that this man was an angel, he wasn't in the slightest bit scary. He told me he had heard "So Many Tears", but had arrived too late.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and told me to run as the "Dream Warriors" had seen us.

I was scared, fearful that they were "Back For The Attack", and that I was to be their next victim.

We ran and ran, but they were closing the gap. I tripped and fell, lying on my back as I could see them rapidly approaching.

And then I woke, as the morning sun was shining though my window, hitting me right in my eyes as I lay there in my bed...

Here's my attempt, as I was listening to Dokken's "Back For The Attack" album as I saw this thread, so thought I'd make a story using all the titles on that album.

It was a good show today at the Big Top, the crowds were enthusiastic, and we had all put on such great performances that we were exhausted. Darkness had fallen, but as usual I was getting such a "Sleepless Night" due to the "Cry Of The Gypsy" from the caravan across the way. "Night By Night" this had carried on, but on this occasion they seemed different. Were they her usual cries of pleasure... or pain?

As everything became silent, I slowly opened my window, and could see the silhouette of a figure "Standing In The Shadows". I reached for the matches to light the candle on my bedside table, but it quickly illuminated the whole room as if it was "Burning Like A Flame". Not wishing to attract the attention of "Mr. Scary" outside, as I had subconsciously named him, I quickly extinguished the match and ventured out into the darkness.

Visibility was poor, but as I watched the mysterious man, he seemed to be looking for something. Maybe it was "Lost Behind The Wall". I must have been mad, but decided to confront him and offer to help. I asked him who he was. "Heaven Sent" me, he said.

He told me about the evil spirit that had descended upon the gypsy's caravan, kept her "Prisoner" that evening whilst slowly taking her soul with a long "Kiss Of Death". Never the type to "Stop Fighting Love", her promiscuous behaviour had this time become her final undoing.

Then the realisation dawned on me that this man was an angel, he wasn't in the slightest bit scary. He told me he had heard "So Many Tears", but had arrived too late.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and told me to run as the "Dream Warriors" had seen us.

I was scared, fearful that they were "Back For The Attack", and that I was to be their next victim.

We ran and ran, but they were closing the gap. I tripped and fell, lying on my back as I could see them rapidly approaching.

And then I woke, as the morning sun was shining though my window, hitting me right in my eyes as I lay there in my bed...

That was awesome!

Thanks!

Here's another quickie, inspired by a comment in the Bon Jovi "This House Is Not For Sale" thread.

Dear Richie,

As you are probably aware, this band has always been a "Labor Of Love" for me, and it's just not the same since our acrimonious split. Instead of thinking "God Bless This Mess", I just feel like I'm "Living With The Ghost" when I see your empty chair.

Sales figures just aren't the same since you left, and I'm struggling to keep my head above water financially. Although "This House Is Not For Sale" yet, I've had to take a second job as a bartender to help pay the mortgage, and it's stifling my creativity having to interact with all the peasants on their level. I am supposed to be superior than all of them put together, but they are so tight and don't even tip me after I provide my service with a smile. I've even tried to convince everyone that my new album is really going back to the beginning to try and fool people into buying it, but I just don't know how to make that old-style music without you.

I know you weren't born yesterday, but this is a genuine offer where we can be "Born Again Tomorrow". I've still got the "Scars On This Guitar" since our bust-up, and I just can't take it anymore. Even Hugh Whatshisname is missing your stage presence, and I don't think he's mixing very well with the new bloke either. Basically, "The Devil's In The Temple", and I need you at my side for a final exorcism of all the bad blood that has been spilled between us.

I know our relationship has often seemed like a "Rollercoaster", but that sort of friction is good for getting the creative juices flowing. Even Axl and Slash have recently patched up their differences for a long-awaited "Reunion" tour, so what say you "Come On Up To Our House" and we'll see if we can "Knockout" some classics just like the old days?

I'm busy over Christmas, but how about "New Year's Day"?

Love,

Jon

A Steel Panther story would be cool

Here's one using the track titles from Steel Panther's "Balls Out" album. :)

Ok girls, it's the final practice session before the big netball match "Tomorrow Night". Line up please, I want to see how many of you are here.

Right, that's "17 Girls In A Row", so two teams of seven, leaving three left over. You three can go and get some "Balls Out" and practice some moves together, then maybe you'll improve your skills sufficiently to get chosen "In The Future".

(... afterwards, in the car park ...)

Wow, coach, you've got a new set of wheels, wicked! I bet it goes fast, how about giving me a ride?

Well, I'm not sure... someone might see us and get the wrong idea. I mean, there is a bit of an age difference, and you are one of my students, and I wouldn't want to lose my job.

"Why Can't You Trust Me", and I'll show you that I'm a real normal, down-to-earth girl who just wants to settle down with the perfect man and live happily ever after. I'm well aware that someone has been spreading malicious rumours that "I Like Drugs", and I have my suspicions that it was Tracy, the "Gold-Digging Whore". She's just jealous because she's seen the way you've been looking at me when I'm playing.

(... he blushes ...)

Yes, that's right, I've seen your eyes following me around the court. Go on, "If You Really, Really Love Me", you'll "Let Me Cum In", just for a teenie "Weenie Ride".

Ok, I'll take you for a quick spin around the block. Jump in.

Why have you got a vacuum cleaner on the back seat?

It's broken and needs to go to the repair shop. "It Won't Suck Itself" unless I'm continually holding the button down, which then makes it a bit awkward to use.

Oh, bless you... a man shouldn't have to clean his own place, "That's What Girls Are For".

Right, strap yourself in and I'll show you what this motor is capable of...

Wow, you drive this car with such confidence, like it's a "Supersonic Sex Machine"! The last guy I fancied got so nervous when I was sat next to him that he ended up having a low-speed car accident, "Just Like Tiger Woods". What a "Critter"! Come on, drive me home, and I'll let you come in and borrow my vacuum cleaner until yours is fixed.

A Steel Panther story would be cool

Here's one using the track titles from Steel Panther's "Balls Out" album. :)

Ok girls, it's the final practice session before the big netball match "Tomorrow Night". Line up please, I want to see how many of you are here.

Right, that's "17 Girls In A Row", so two teams of seven, leaving three left over. You three can go and get some "Balls Out" and practice some moves together, then maybe you'll improve your skills sufficiently to get chosen "In The Future".

(... afterwards, in the car park ...)

Wow, coach, you've got a new set of wheels, wicked! I bet it goes fast, how about giving me a ride?

Well, I'm not sure... someone might see us and get the wrong idea. I mean, there is a bit of an age difference, and you are one of my students, and I wouldn't want to lose my job.

"Why Can't You Trust Me", and I'll show you that I'm a real normal, down-to-earth girl who just wants to settle down with the perfect man and live happily ever after. I'm well aware that someone has been spreading malicious rumours that "I Like Drugs", and I have my suspicions that it was Tracy, the "Gold-Digging Whore". She's just jealous because she's seen the way you've been looking at me when I'm playing.

(... he blushes ...)

Yes, that's right, I've seen your eyes following me around the court. Go on, "If You Really, Really Love Me", you'll "Let Me Cum In", just for a teenie "Weenie Ride".

Ok, I'll take you for a quick spin around the block. Jump in.

Why have you got a vacuum cleaner on the back seat?

It's broken and needs to go to the repair shop. "It Won't Suck Itself" unless I'm continually holding the button down, which then makes it a bit awkward to use.

Oh, bless you... a man shouldn't have to clean his own place, "That's What Girls Are For".

Right, strap yourself in and I'll show you what this motor is capable of...

Wow, you drive this car with such confidence, like it's a "Supersonic Sex Machine"! The last guy I fancied got so nervous when I was sat next to him that he ended up having a low-speed car accident, "Just Like Tiger Woods". What a "Critter"! Come on, drive me home, and I'll let you come in and borrow my vacuum cleaner until yours is fixed.

That's pure gold!!!

Great job man!!

Sorry for the length of this one, I started just focusing on one album, but then I thought I'd try adding in loads more titles and got a bit carried away.

At least it's shorter than Stephen King's short stories. :D

Def Leppard - "Zombie Hysteria"

As the last of the small group of survivors escaped into the building, the doors were bolted shut just as the monstrous horde caught up with them. The last ones in watched the sideshow for a few minutes as the lumbering corpses rubbed themselves against the glass, smearing it with their slime, blood and drool. Then, whilst transfixed watching one of the zombie's entrails slowly spill out into a gloopy mess on the floor, a sudden scream came from the depths of the store.

"What's with all the 'Hysteria' back there?" Jim shouted. "Why is Jane acting all 'Excitable' as if someone's shoved a 'Rocket' up her arse? Someone tell her to keep the noise down. I told the 'Lady Strange' things were happening around here, so she should be used to anything by now!"

"It's your brother", Kate said as she approached him with tears in her eyes. "Billy was bitten as we were being chased, and he's just collapsed and died, and you know what happens once the 'Blood Runs Cold'..."

"Oh, God!", Jim said as he instinctively reached for his weapon.

"'No No No'", warned Kate as she handed him her machete instead. "'Don't Shoot Shotgun' or you'll attract every one of those things within a mile of this place!"

Jim made his way to the back of the store, while the others remained in silence. Within minutes he returned, wiping the blade on a towel. He then pulled out a 'Photograph' from his wallet. "'Goodbye' dear brother, 'Heaven Is' waiting for you now", he said, clearly trying to avoid 'Bringin' On The Heartbreak'. "It's true when they say 'Only The Good Die Young'."

"Listen, we're lucky 'To Be Alive'", he said to everyone as he waved the tip of the blade in the direction of the hungry masses outside. "Next time 'It Could Be You'. Do you hear me? If you let one of those things near you, you're going to end up with more than just a few 'Love Bites'! Yours and everyone else's life in this group depends on staying alert!"

Then Tom appeared, walking solemnly from where Billy's covered body lay. "I don't wanna stay in here 'Tonight', death is all around us. There's a security door at the back leading to a storeroom. It's locked 'From The Inside' but I reckon I can get it open. Hopefully there's another way out through there, and we can keep moving 'On Through The Night' and find somewhere safer 'Tomorrow'."

"Whatever you're going to do, you'd better hurry, as I don't think these glass doors are going to hold for long", Jim said, as he regained his composure. "Have you got any weapons to defend yourselves?"

"Not really", Tom replied. "'Billy's Got A Gun', but he emptied the last clip earlier, for all the good it did him in the end."

"Ok, here, take my shotgun, just in case..." Jim said. "'Now', 'Go', we've no time to lose!"

Jim and Kate remained near the front of the store, whilst the others ran towards the door at the rear. Kate put her arms around her boyfriend to console him for his loss, but he rebuffed her. "There's no time for any 'Love And Affection', not with everything that's going on."

"It's our warm flesh they can smell", Jim continued. "That's how they know to attack us, and not each other." Pausing for thought, a lightbulb moment suddenly overcame him. "It's time for 'Action! Not Words'. Grab those water bottles, I'll drench myself and then you can 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' from those packets on the shelf. Hopefully, the sweet aroma will confuse them as they 'Run Riot' while I'm picking them off one by one with this trusted blade. I've got a 'Battle Of My Own' to fight avenging Billy's death, even if it takes 'All Night'."

Minutes later, Jim was almost unrecognisable as the sugar covering him was dissolving into a syrupy mess. "God may have taken my brother, but I don't 'Answer To The Master' so easily. Now go and join the others, you can't 'Stay With Me' out here, it's too 'Dangerous'. Don't worry, they're not going to get another 'Gift Of Flesh'."

He pushed Kate away, and she knew he was right as she reluctantly left his side. "You know I'll always love you, 'No Matter What'", she said as she turned away.

She rejoined the main group just as she heard the front defences give way, and the subsequent chaos ensue. "Have you managed to get that lock open yet? We haven't got much time! 'C'mon C'mon', before they get us."

"Alright, calm down, 'Armageddon It', nearly there, these things can't be rushed", Tom replied. "Jeez, what is it with 'Women', never any patience!" he continued, muttering a 'Four Letter Word' under his breath.

"'Let It Go', will you Tom", said Jane, sternly. "She's just as scared as the rest of us, and you're not 'Foolin' anyone with that tough guy act."

"You wanna know the 'Truth?'", Tom replied. "'All I Want Is Everything' to be back to normal, instead of worrying about being 'Torn To Shreds' by zombies. But that's not gonna happen. So 'Yeah!', I'm hardly going to feel 'Guilty' about hurting someone's feelings!"

"Where's Jim?" he then asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Don't worry, he hasn't left us 'High N Dry'", Kate said. "He's out front, acting like the 'Gods Of War' trying to hold them off for as long as necessary. He'll be alright though, he's got 'Nine Lives' and was always the 'Hell Raiser' in the family. But the look in his eyes, I've never seen him like that before, like he's as 'Invincible' as a hungry 'Animal' stalking its prey. Now hurry up and get that door open, otherwise his efforts to hold them off will be 'Wasted'."

GnR would be a good one

Here's a story featuring a couple of senior citizens having a discussion while sitting on a bench in the garden of their retirement home. It uses most of the song titles from Guns 'N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction", "Lies" and both "Use Your Illusion" albums.
"'Pine Valley Lodge, Luxury Retirement Home' is what I remember the brochure saying", Arthur moaned. "Things used to be 'So Fine' when I moved here '14 Years' ago, but it's slowly gone downhill ever since it was taken over by new management."
He turned to face Dorothy, who was sat adjacent to him on the bench. "They take our money, but hardly any of it seems to get recycled back into maintaining the standards at this place anymore. It's almost the 'Perfect Crime' what these large corporations get away with nowadays. I realise I've got a 'Bad Obsession' trying to highlight everything that needs doing around here, but 'It's So Easy' for them to just ignore me, which makes it all the more frustrating. Sometimes, I even think they're 'Out Ta Get Me', just because I still possess all my mental faculties and can be seen as a threat."
"Oh, don't be so silly, you're just being paranoid", Dorothy said as she tried to reassure him.
"Maybe", Arthur replied. "You sound just like my daughter. She says the same thing when she comes to visit. But I reckon it scares them that I've still got a good few years left in me before I'm 'Dust N Bones', not like some of the others living here. Most of them just spend all day in the communal lounge, asleep in their chairs like they're in a 'Coma'. I try to liven them up once in a while out of boredom, but I might as well be flogging a 'Dead Horse' for all the difference it makes. Mind you, the staff aren't much better. Even if I could start a 'Civil War' in this place, I doubt they'd care."
"Don't get me wrong, they're not all 'Bad Apples'", he laughed. "Old 'Mr. Brownstone' is doing alright for his age, the randy little bugger! He's got the room next to me, and up until recently was knocking off one of the other old dears. He 'Used To Love Her' nearly every night in his room until her heart gave out, but what a way to go! Mind you, sometimes it sounded like I was living 'Right Next Door To Hell' with the way she was wailing like an old 'Rocket Queen'. He must have been going at it like a 'Locomotive' since he got that new pacemaker! I'm sure there must have been complaints about the noise, but it just seems like 'Anything Goes' around here."
"I mean, I realise I shouldn't be expecting 'Paradise City' for the price we're paying to live here", he continued, "but just take a look at 'The Garden' around us, for example. They used to have a groundsman to tend to the place weekly, but now it's just once a month. It's hardly the 'Garden Of Eden' like it used to be. Now it's more like 'Welcome To The Jungle'!"
"Oh stop exaggerating you old fuss-pot, everything looks fine to me. They must think 'You're Crazy'", Dorothy said. "You're just worrying yourself over nothing, and I'm surprised you haven't had a nervous 'Breakdown' by now! At least it's been a lovely sunny day, which makes a change from all the 'November Rain' we've been having recently."
Dorothy shuffled along the bench so she could put her hand upon his. "Anyway, I know I've said it before, but I still can't believe I've met you again after all these years, in this of all places. Hardly a day went by where I didn't 'Think About You'. I definitely picked a wrong'un with Charlie, when all the time I was wishing 'You Could Be Mine'. Such a shame you were already married back then."
"Do you still hear from him?" Arthur asked.
"No, we were 'Estranged' for years before the final divorce came through. I just couldn't take any more of his 'Double Talkin' Jive'. When I found out he was having an affair, I finally lost my 'Patience' and gave him a black eye with the rolling pin! The last thing he said to me was ''Back Off Bitch', 'You Ain't The First' I've been with, and you won't be the last'. He packed his bags, caught the 'Nightrain' to his sister's place, and that was that. Last I heard he wasn't doing too well, and 'Don't Damn Me' for saying this but I wouldn't be surprised if he's 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door' by now. 'Live And Let Die', that's my motto after what he did to me."
"Hmmm", Arthur mumbled. "Hearing all that makes the problems in 'My World' pale in comparison to what you've been through."
Suddenly, with a sparkle in his eye, he pulled a small box from his jacket pocket, placed it in her hand and opened it to reveal a shiny gold ring. "I always keep this with me", he said. "It belonged to 'My Michelle', and this and some old photos are all I've got left of her since she passed, God rest her soul. But someday soon, I'd like to see you wearing it."
Dorothy put the box down between them, and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe a tear from her eye.
"'Don't Cry'", he continued. "What say you and me make a go of it together, and I'll get my daughter to find somewhere that can marry us as soon as possible. She's usually 'Pretty Tied Up' with her own busy life, but that 'Sweet Child O' Mine' always manages to find the time to help, bless her. We can pool our money together, get out of this place and 'Move To The City' into one of those modern retirement complexes."
"Oh, Arthur", she said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're 'One In A Million'! Yes, let's put all our 'Yesterdays' behind us and look forward to seeing out the rest of our days together."
"Dorothy, you've made me the happiest man alive", Arthur said as he stood up and helped her to her feet. "We should go back inside now, it's getting late."
"Wait..." Dorothy said as she picked up the box and handed it to him. "Don't go for-'Get In The Ring'."