Pantera- Power Metal

I don't think it was ever released legit except LP?

No Power Metal was officially released to CD, I know this cause my best friend had it before CFH was released, it was the very 1st Pantera I heard, I would bet my life on it, plus I looked in one of my old Metal Disc catalogs, which was a mail order metal place I used to get my shit before the net, I just pulled a catalog out and they had 3 formats, LP, Cass, and Cd, and there would be a check mark in the box of the format you could order it in, CD is checked off, meaning back then it was available to order on disc, I have a copy of it to, that only cost me $75, mine DOES NOT! have a barcode on it.

I stand corrected. Wikipedia confirms it was released on cd as well.

I don't know if I would use Wikipedia as a credible source, but yes it was absolutely released on CD back in the day. Just over a year ago there were like 15 Power Metal CDs on ebay, 14 of them going for an average price of $15 or so, and one original that sold for about $275.

Yes, I can absolutely confirm it was released on CD, 99% of them out there are bootlegs, took a bit of time to finally find an original copy.