Impulse Records

Mullethead

I think I am losing my mind. I could have sworn this is the joint I drove to in the 'Burbs of Chicago back in the late 90's but their website says they are in Colorado? Did they move or is it a different place in Illinois I am thinking of? Dan, you may know this being in IL.

Thanks!

JL

I think I am losing my mind. I could have sworn this is the joint I drove to in the 'Burbs of Chicago back in the late 90's but their website says they are in Colorado? Did they move or is it a different place in Illinois I am thinking of? Dan, you may know this being in IL.

Thanks!

JL

Steve now runs the store out of his house. He moved to Colorado for familiy reasons,set up a shop and it didn't work out location wise so he just "set up shop" in his house.

I went to the address in Colorado two years ago and there was nothing there at that address. It was the back of a strip mall a horrible location.

I was pissed that I drove all the way from Denver to Colorado Springs for that particular reason and there was no store. I even called the day before to make sure they were there and no one answered.

They have a booth at MRF3 next week in Chicago. At least this way their service will be better in person.

• 3 weeks later...

Impulse was at MRF3 and it was nice to buy in person and not worry about what was and wasn't in stock. I bought several cds and he had some great sales going. I really could have spent $1000 at their booth but had to walk away if I wanted to stay married....

• My Little Pony

Impulse was at MRF3 and it was nice to buy in person and not worry about what was and wasn't in stock. I bought several cds and he had some great sales going. I really could have spent $1000 at their booth but had to walk away if I wanted to stay married....

Perhaps you could elaborate in the "Hiding Your Addiction" thread... ;}