Reckless Love - So happy I could die

Captain Howdy

Can't watch it in Canada. Why in todays techno freaked society can't a video be shared across the world?

Hope it's good.

Can't watch it in Canada. Why in todays techno freaked society can't a video be shared across the world?

Hope it's good.

Agree!!!

• My Little Pony

Hope it's good.

Agree!!!

Bloody hell!

I love that song - cant wait for the album!

Rub it in Glen!

• My Little Pony

So, apparently you can stream the entire album from this link. It only works in Finland, but maybe you can run it through that proxy Deuce posted. I don't know. I haven't tried, yet. I've also been told there is an app you can use through Google Chrome for getting through these regional locks. Anyway, let me know what you think, Stefan, and anyone else that figures it out.

http://ylex.yle.fi/uutiset/popuutiset/kuuntele-reckless-loven-spirit-albumi-ennakkoon

So, apparently you can stream the entire album from this link. It only works in Finland, but maybe you can run it through that proxy Deuce posted. I don't know. I haven't tried, yet. I've also been told there is an app you can use through Google Chrome for getting through these regional locks. Anyway, let me know what you think, Stefan, and anyone else that figures it out.

http://ylex.yle.fi/uutiset/popuutiset/kuuntele-reckless-loven-spirit-albumi-ennakkoon

Am I the only one who can listen to the entire album? :nyanya:

Well a couple of spins later: This could probably end up as my favourite release of 2013.

It's good, it's great, it's awesome, it's anything you want it to be. This is a monster of an album, packed to the brim with hair metal anthems.

They shamelessly borrow from Def Leppard, Van Halen, Mötley Crüe and probably a half dozen more. There are maybe 2 tracks I didn't quite get at first but I guess I come around after a few more spins.

My favourite track from 'Spirit' and probably my favourite from 2013 (so far):

'Dying To Live'

- B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. A storming and haunting melodic rocker (which reminds me of an old classic but can't figure out which one) and Jez if you read this, prove me wrong ;)

Amazon

$23 +free shipping at Amazon, IF you spend $25 or more.

$25 at CDJapan +shipping and you get a Japan release with a bonus track

I dunno, a bit more expensive going the JPN route but close enough to make it a consideration.

Amazon

$23 +free shipping at Amazon, IF you spend $25 or more.

$25 at CDJapan +shipping and you get a Japan release with a bonus track

I dunno, a bit more expensive going the JPN route but close enough to make it a consideration.

The european version would be cheaper to order from Amazon UK than the US site I would guess. Its only £9.80, which is a little over $15 plus postage which would probably make it around $20 I would guess.

btw, just looking at the CDJapan site and it looks like the bonus track is instead of one of the existing ones.

On Amazon UK, track 12 is Die hard, on CDJapan track 12 is Angel falling.

Also, it seems to suggest the Jap edition isnt out til 2nd October.

btw, just looking at the CDJapan site and it looks like the bonus track is instead of one of the existing ones.

On Amazon UK, track 12 is Die hard, on CDJapan track 12 is Angel falling.

Also, it seems to suggest the Jap edition isnt out til 2nd October.

Hmmm, I didn't know of a 3rd Euro or UK version.

I suppose the thing I will do is try to track down a listen of the track 12's and if I like one clearly better than the other then purchase that version and deal with $20-$30 for a cd. That is so much for a cd though. But I don't like to purchase downloads. Or I wait until a more reasonable price comes along which may be never. <sigh>

Fecking YouBoob (more likely the record industry licensing agreements) and it's territorial restrictions... grrrr....

That said, it looks like I might just have to shell out the $23 to get this one. Sounds like a typical RL gem.

• My Little Pony

Fecking YouBoob (more likely the record industry licensing agreements) and it's territorial restrictions... grrrr....

That said, it looks like I might just have to shell out the $23 to get this one. Sounds like a typical RL gem.

Yeah, feck it. And just listen to all the tracks here. I got you covered, Dan. ;}

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=31010&p=676991