Monsters of Rock 2014

• My Little Pony

So... who saved their pennies this time? Anyone planning on sailing away next year? The lineup is looking pretty tight so far. At least I'm liking it.

10547_476767105726659_1907785564_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Well, I may not be going, as I had to spend all my pennies - and even more - on a new car. Something I was okay with until today. Here's the updated list:

1001754_484289994974370_51911729_n.jpg

Tyketto? You got to be playin' me! I'm gonna have to see what I can do.

...really glad that i went on the LAST one!

Looks like they went in the direction of Nelson rather than Saxon. Pity.

I think you will be in the minority of those that think the 2014 lineup is a pity. Just sayin'.

• My Little Pony

Great lineup but Tyketto would be the be all end all for me. I was hoping they'd be at MRF3 but it wasn't to be.

Yep. They're why I'm considering going into debt to get on the boat, again! ;}

• 2 weeks later...

...really glad that i went on the LAST one!

Looks like they went in the direction of Nelson rather than Saxon. Pity.

I think you will be in the minority of those that think the 2014 lineup is a pity. Just sayin'.

Yes, on here perhaps I am in the minority. And of course I would like to do this cruise pretty much every year.

...But Tyketto? They had the "motorcycle video", right? Some motorcycle video with 'love' in the title?

THAT compares to Helix, Rhino Bucket, Bang Tango, Black n Blue, Alcatrazz, and L.A. Guns?

No, methinks not.

Wow, nobody trashed me for that? Impressive.

--- I think I was thinking of "Trixter". Thought for sure I saw them on this lineup for 2014? Don't see them on there now though.

I won't "troll" this thread any longer - I do wish i could go, despite my rants.

Karpet, hope you get to go!

Gonna be some fine music on that boat....wish I could hear Winger belt out "Time to Surrender".

• My Little Pony

--- I think I was thinking of "Trixter". Thought for sure I saw them on this lineup for 2014? Don't see them on there now though.

I won't "troll" this thread any longer - I do wish i could go, despite my rants.

Gonna be some fine music on that boat....wish I could hear Winger belt out "Time to Surrender".

We'll see what happens. My brother just had a kid yesterday, and my other brother will be in school, so I might have to find new roommates.

Not looking to trash you at all but today's Trixter really knows how to have fun on stage and put on a kickass live show, outperforming many of their better known tour mates over the last couple of summers.

Not looking to trash you at all but today's Trixter really knows how to have fun on stage and put on a kickass live show, outperforming many of their better known tour mates over the last couple of summers.

having seen Trixter a number times, the last being in Chicago about 3 years ago, they really do ROCK in concert!!! :)