Santa Cruz: "Screaming for Adrenaline" review (Hardrock Haven)

Christmas has come early for hair/glam/sleaze fans. Click on the link below to cruise on over to Hardrock Haven and check out my full review of Santa Cruz: "Screaming For Adrenaline."

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2013/05/santa-cruz-screaming-for-adrenaline-cd-review/

One of the best examples of the neo-sleaze genre I've heard this year.

I was wondering there this thread was at! Another great disc that is sitting on the 80% mark for me this year. As with Bai Bang, what you get here is one anthem after another. Although this is far more refined, pure and passionate than Bai Bang, I just love that whole anthemic vibe. So hard to pick faves when every song is so catchy. And I gotta say, these guys have kind of restored my faith in the guitar solo to a degree. Some really killer solos on this disc.

'Relentless Renegades' and 'Aiming high' would probably be my favourite songs, but I love them all. Super exciting and excellent band.

I like every song on this one :-)

Me too. Every song is a winner!

:doh:

Here we go; Treat - Coup de Grace Mk II (i.e. James doesn't like it, everyone else on HH does). Two songs I like, a few nice guitar solos, but overall I found it really average. I thought the De La Cruz CD was quite disappointing, but I liked it a lot more than this one. Need to get that Diamond Dawn CD so I can start posting positive comments...

Here we go; Treat - Coup de Grace Mk II (i.e. James doesn't like it, everyone else on HH does). Two songs I like, a few nice guitar solos, but overall I found it really average. I thought the De La Cruz CD was quite disappointing, but I liked it a lot more than this one. Need to get that Diamond Dawn CD so I can start posting positive comments...

:lol: It's just different strokes for different folks. Some prefer blondes...some prefer redheads.

url_zps550a491b.jpg

:lol: It's just different strokes for different folks. Some prefer blondes...some prefer redheads.

url_zps550a491b.jpg

I'll take any that say yes!

• 7 months later...