Not CDs, but my recent t-shirt purchases

Captain Howdy

Nice wardrobe. Especially love that Roxy Blue T. Vintage or is that the one FNA was including in the Roxy Blue Super Fan Pack?

think the roxy is from a guy in bulgaria? its on ebay,his stuff is excellent,I bought Xyz,Dangerous Toys & Icon(right between the eyes) from him :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roxy-Blue-Want-Some-T-shirt-Ratt-Motley-Crue-Skid-Row-/120955589259?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item1c2983d28b

I recent picked up the Black N'Blue's S/t, Danger Danger's s/t and Rough Cutt's s/t t shirts off this guy.But

prize purchase from a couple months ago was a Chickenfoot t shirt which I found at record fair for $Au15.

Nice wardrobe. Especially love that Roxy Blue T. Vintage or is that the one FNA was including in the Roxy Blue Super Fan Pack?

think the roxy is from a guy in bulgaria? its on ebay,his stuff is excellent,I bought Xyz,Dangerous Toys & Icon(right between the eyes) from him :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c2983d28b

Thanks for the heads up. Looks impressive. I was able to pick up an original D2 1990 Naughty tour shirt on Ebay for $10 last year. Quite happy about that grab.

Oh wow, those shirts are awesome! I think I will soon be bankrupt!

Oh wow, those shirts are awesome! I think I will soon be bankrupt!

cool stuff, thanks for the link, will check out asap :)

and btw what do you think of this Bulgarian's tshirt and print quality ? are they worth the purchase ?

Yeah, the Roxy Blue, LA Guns, Ratt, Motley and Cinderella ones are all from him.

Superb quality with full back print.

and btw what do you think of this Bulgarian's tshirt and print quality ? are they worth the purchase ?

You would not know the difference between them and official ones from back in the day.

Certainly worth the purchase as I keep going back to him.

You would not know the difference between them and official ones from back in the day.

Certainly worth the purchase as I keep going back to him.

Thanks man, will try buy some from him

I can honestly say you will not be disappointed. Mine have been through the wash a few times already, with no fade or deterioration.

I mean lets face it, I never thought I would ever own a Roxy Blue shirt, so you can see why I am happy.

I can honestly say you will not be disappointed. Mine have been through the wash a few times already, with no fade or deterioration.

yeah same here,its not a cheap print,the print is actually in the t-shirt if you know what I mean? will be ordering more soon from him,Im like a kid in a sweet shop :)

yeah same here,its not a cheap print,the print is actually in the t-shirt if you know what I mean? will be ordering more soon from him,Im like a kid in a sweet shop :)

yeah, been like that for me too. bought one initially, now seem to buy two a month.

I mean lets face it, I never thought I would ever own a Roxy Blue shirt, so you can see why I am happy.

Any opinion on how the sizes run? At 6' 170lbs and long monkey arms I am curious what would fit me. I always have tshirt trouble where it is mostly Large, but sometimes an XL and on rare occasions, a M.

Any opinion on how the sizes run? At 6' 170lbs and long monkey arms I am curious what would fit me. I always have tshirt trouble where it is mostly Large, but sometimes an XL and on rare occasions, a M.

I was worried about that also. I went XL but I did see a couple buyer comments saying the shirts were "too big" so I hope I'm not swimming in them.

I was worried about that also. I went XL but I did see a couple buyer comments saying the shirts were "too big" so I hope I'm not swimming in them.

my first t-shirt I bought was XYZ and I ordered it XL,its on the big side so every other has been Large since and they are perfect :)

Just ordered Roxy Blue...before everyone here buys em all up and I have to wait for restocks :)