Ozzy Osbourne - Your Favourite Album

Ozzy Osbourne- Your Favourite Album  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I aquired the 2007 Japan Remasters Box Set with the following Ozzy Osbourne albums...

Knowing next to nothing about Ozzy or these albums, where should I start?

Which is your ONE favourite album and could you list a few of the best Ozzy songs?

Is there any Ozzy material not in this box set worth tracking down?

538214b.jpg

Nice Ozzy collection. Are those the SHM mini LP editions? If so hold on to those they will be worth big bucks. I tried buying my Rush collection with those some are going for over $100 now because they are out of print.

I aquired the 2007 Japan Remasters Box Set with the following Ozzy Osbourne albums...

Which is your ONE favourite album and could you list a few of the best Ozzy songs?

Is there any Ozzy material not in this box set worth tracking down?538214b.jpg

Nice Ozzy collection. Are those the SHM mini LP editions? If so hold on to those they will be worth big bucks. I tried buying my Rush collection with those some are going for over $100 now because they are out of print.

The problem now and what is effecting their value in a negative way is that they are being bootlegged in China :(

The problem now and what is effecting their value in a negative way is that they are being bootlegged in China :(

Go figure...is there nothing sacred.

Go figure...is there nothing sacred.

Not much anymore :(

As much as I love the studio recordings of Randy Rhoads, I'd still go with Tribute. Also love No Rest and Ultimate Sin. Although I love the playing of Brad Gillis on Speak of the Devil, I would have preferred hearing him play those Ozzy/Randy songs. But still killer guitars on Speak....

Hate them all. Seriously.

Used to love Ozzy but I really hate his voice on all albums now including Sabbath.

No thanks. :puke:

Really don't like his voice but I cannot deny that he had some really great tunes especially in the 80s. Like martinsane wrote (which is also one of my favorites) Steal Away The Night - how can you deny that. Also very interesting was his choice of guitarists. Randy was his best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...