Steel Panther back in the studio

AlphaMale

Recording album #3.

I cannot wait!!!!!! :banger:

http://www.steelpantherrocks.com/news/default.aspx?nid=10201

NEWS

485269_10151422441126768_78603180_n.jpg

It's official. Steel Panther have gone back into the studio with producer Jay Ruston ('Feel the Steel', 'Balls Out') to begin recording their third record.

More details to cum.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right....

Classic Lyrics On Winning New Stuff

;-))

Corny Lyrics On Wanking Naked Sluts ;-))

I hope you're right....

;-))

This might just be my favorite post of 2013.

• My Little Pony

I hope you're right....

;-))

Just some more quantity quality from Jezzer.

I hope you're right....

;-))

Just some more quantity quality from Jezzer.

Glad to see he's looking forward to it now.

I hope you're right....

;-))

Mine was told for truth - I predict the best album of 2013 or 2014 depending on when it's released. And I bet you can't resist buying it. Despite loathing them. There's a challenge for you mate - don't buy it or listen to it - see if you can manage that lol ??!

Yeah, it'll no doubt be my favourite CD of the year, regardless of if it rates highest or not. 'Balls Out' got far more repeated spins in 2011 than any other CD for me. Love these guys and obviously can't wait for this. I'm tired of shitty lyrics and need a fix from a band who know how to write the good shit.

Yeah, it'll no doubt be my favourite CD of the year, regardless of if it rates highest or not. 'Balls Out' got far more repeated spins in 2011 than any other CD for me. Love these guys and obviously can't wait for this. I'm tired of shitty lyrics and need a fix from a band who know how to write the good shit.

Agree with a lot of stuff there! Nice to know they didn't change producer or anything, so I expect this to be nothing short of greatness.

Btw: Listened to Handicapped Slut a lot in the past couple of days and damn would it have made a nice inclusion on 'Balls out'!

Agree with a lot of stuff there! Nice to know they didn't change producer or anything, so I expect this to be nothing short of greatness.

Btw: Listened to Handicapped Slut a lot in the past couple of days and damn would it have made a nice inclusion on 'Balls out'!

Haha, yeah, I have about 8 tracks on my Ipod of their singles etc. and this is one of them. Such a wrong song, but awesome no doubt.

Haha, yeah, I have about 8 tracks on my Ipod of their singles etc. and this is one of them. Such a wrong song, but awesome no doubt.

They should just release an album of b sides - it would be awesome. Handicapped Slut, I Want Your Tits, Sexy Santa, I Want Pussy etc are some of their best songs!!

Just an out and out entertaining band, and talented as hell.

Just wish people would give up on the whole "if they did serious lyrics, they would be huge", cause we all know there are 1000's of serious rock bands playing the same musical style, and none of them are huge. The lyrics are why they are selling more records than most of those bands, and their tours are getting bigger and bigger, so why would they make a fool move like getting serious?

They havent let me down yet on record or live.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...