ROCKLAHOMA 2013

LV KIX

Line Up Announced for 2013 ROCKLAHOMA.

Among the bands announced... Guns & Roses, Ratt, Cheap Trick, & Dokken on the main stage.

If you are interested in the whole main stage line up:

Sam has really outdone himself this year. Great line up on the Retrospect Records stage.

The Last Vegas

London

Mad Max

Wildstreet

Black Tora

Lynam

Bai Bang

Sisters Doll

Hessler

Sunset Riot

Glitter Boys

Ragdoll

Nasty Habit

Firstryke

Station

Rhym

London's Dungeon

Rough Justice

Emerald City

Wicked

Mystery

Fist Of Rage

Switchblade Scarlet

That is just an insane line-up.. Congrats Sam on a job well done.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW.. It's been a while since I've been around these parts. really busy with my "M-Pre Party" event, M3, and a few other local shows.

Getting packed up now to leave for Rocklahoma at 2:00 AM Wed morning. If anyone from HH is headed to Rocklahoma.. look me up at The Retrospect Records stage. I'll be helping out there.

Looking forward to Ratt and Cheap Trick on the main stage. On the Retrospect Stage looking forward to Hessler, Lynam, London, The Last Vegas, Black Tora, Wicked, Station and the last ever Wildstreet show.

Wild street is breaking up?

It looks like Wildstreet is done. Erik (vocals) is recording some solo stuff. Ali and Joos are working on a new project together.. I believe it will be a bit heavier than Wildstreet.

I've heard 4 new songs that Wildstreet had written and planned to record prior to the split. I'm not sure those songs will every see the light of day now. It's ashame as I believe they were the best Wildstreet tunes yet. Maybe Eric will release them at some point.

Wild street is breaking up?

It looks like Wildstreet is done. Erik (vocals) is recording some solo stuff. Ali and Joos are working on a new project together.. I believe it will be a bit heavier than Wildstreet.

I've heard 4 new songs that Wildstreet had written and planned to record prior to the split. I'm not sure those songs will every see the light of day now. It's ashame as I believe they were the best Wildstreet tunes yet. Maybe Eric will release them at some point.

That's to bad I loved their debut a bunch and dug the video they've had on youtube.