Darren15

Main Site

Hi

I got my password to get on the message board but when I registered with the main site to review CDs it said password sent but it never arrived.

Thanks

Please pm me with the username and email you used.

-Dan

I ran into the same problem the other night. I was recently trying to log into the main HH page and couldn't find my password. Used the retrieve password feature and it said it was mailed but I never got it. Waited 15 min and tried it again with no luck (wasn't in SPAM folder either). I did finally find where I had my password written down but just an fyi Dan I still have not gotten anything in my email so something doesn't seem to be working. :(

It's gotta be spam filtering-related. I just went to the site, clicked on the link to have the login and password sent to me, and I got the email in 10 seconds... granted, it went to my spam folder.

I wonder if yahoo is doing additional spam filtering or blacklisting above what individual users can see.

I wonder if yahoo is doing additional spam filtering or blacklisting above what individual users can see.

There seems to be something going on. I used the retrieve password feature at appx. noon today (just testing it), and have not received anything as of yet at my Yahoo email (regular inbox or SPAM folder).

Just for the sake of information, folks here on the board who are using free provider accounts (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.), if you have an account on the main site, please go and request that your login/password be sent to you:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/commentsremember.cgi

Then see how long it takes for the email to get to you, or if it gets to you at all. Please be sure to check your spam folders.

If you could, please reply to this thread with your email provider (you don't need to reveal your email address) and the results.

If you don't have an account on the main site, well then this would be the perfect time to get one. :lol:

Thanks,

-Dan

I tried with a Gmail login and no password was sent. I just tried again.

Well, it worked that time. Crazy.

FYI, it was delivered both times. In my spam folder.

I'm using Yahoo. I logged out on the main site, requested my password twice and after 10 minutes I have still not received it in either my main folder or my spam folder.

Yeah, I never received anything either.

I use Hotmail and I got an instant response to my request for a password reset.

Yeah, I wanted to rate 98 the newest Royal Hunt but I can't log in ( hotmail, gmail, yahoo).

Which of the 3 is it? Hotmail, Gmail, or Yahoo? Please PM me your main site login and email address and I'll check it.

I've requested twice to my Yahoo! account and haven't recieved anything, and my spam folder is empty.

Last time I had a temp password sent to me I remember I couldn't find an option to change it.

Please PM me your main site username and the email address you used to sign up.