Dear Sanity........

2013 has arrived with the holidays and all their crazy insanity behind us. What better way to embrace the madness than a Dear John Letter to the past. NO.....a DEAR SANITY letter! The new band LaValle will debut their new CD , "Dear Sanity" March 2013 on Kivel Records. LaValle featuring Carsten Schulz (Evidence One), Paul Logue (Edens Curse), Ramy Ali (Evidence One), and guitarist Eddie LaValle deliver an old school sound with an updated PUNCH! Pulling from such a pool of tal...ent, this band delivers for fans of "Tooth and Nail" era Dokken, mixed with a blend of Bratta and Lynch influenced guitar playing piled on top of a mountain sized wall of HUGE choruses. All sewed up nice and tight by Producer Ty Sims. This is an album that will satisfy fans of the genre of old, while gaining fans of new. But don't take our word for it, hear it for yourself with the first single "FADING LIKE THE SUN" set to be debuted by Steve Price on ARFM Radio Sat., Jan. 12th !! Tune in and don't miss it!! Dear Sanity will go on PRE ORDER This Tues @ www.kivelrecords.com

We also want to take the time to unveil our latest album art for this release. Created by none other than renowned graphic designer Thomas Ewerhard (Tango Down, Shakra, Edens Curse, Edguy, Masterplan). So without further adieux here it is.....LaValle "Dear Sanity"

LaValleDearSanityFinal_zps292a305d.jpg

Now, everyone knows how serious we take the visual aspect of our releases, as serious as we take the actual music itself. We have over the years been asked multiple times, what goes into creating one of our album covers? So here you go folks...a glimpse at a typical cover shoot for one of our releases featuring renowned photographer Kent Miller of Kent Miller Studios. Dear Sanity begins Pre Sale orders 1/14/13

Behind The Scenes of Dear Sanity:

Hey HH people!!

LaValle "Dear Sanity" is now up on www.kivelrecords.com for pre order.!! We will be unveiling TWO Songs this weekend. That's right, we said two. Not one, not one and a half. Not snippets. Not half a clip. Two COMPLETE Songs. All pre orders between Today and Feb 5th. Will receive a special edition poster of the album art. To avoid past pre order issues where people didn't get a poster. We are putting it on a time line of date ordered. We promise this album is going to really impress people. We didnt dissapoint with TANGO DOWN, and we are not going to stop with LaValle. Also, let me say....wait til u see what else we have in store.

Sounds great! You're right in the "Tooth & Nail" era Dokken description.

Yes, Tango Down did not dissapoint. Made my top ten in 2012.

Thanks Dain!! Appreciate the kind words. I will make sure both bands hear your feedback. Pre order your copy now at www.kivelrecords.com

Hope the LaValle makes your Top ten for 013!!!!

Thanks!

John

It's funny that my thoughts towards this are very similar to that of Tango Down. Like David Reece, I feel as though Carsten Schulz is a good vocalist, but has been on a long string of very average CDs. 'Identity Crisis' was no doubt Reece's finest hour since 'On Target' and I have no doubt at all that this will be Schulz's finest hour since... well, possibly ever? Sounds very nice to me.

It's funny that my thoughts towards this are very similar to that of Tango Down. Like David Reece, I feel as though Carsten Schulz is a good vocalist, but has been on a long string of very average CDs. 'Identity Crisis' was no doubt Reece's finest hour since 'On Target' and I have no doubt at all that this will be Schulz's finest hour since... well, possibly ever? Sounds very nice to me.

THANK YOU!! :-)

Hey Gang! Please tune into The Paul Nicholls Live and Loud show 9pm UL- 4pm Est/US Time on Firebrand Radio - www.firebrandrockradio.com , Tues Jan 22nd. Hear him have a nice sit down about all the INSANITY that is going on with LaValle and the soon to ...be released, Dear Sanity.

EDDIE-5_zps4b5cb87f.jpg

In the meantime , for the ones that have not heard the new LaValle song...check it out right here

PRE ORDER YOUR COPY NOW at www.kivelrecords.com

• 1 month later...

Love the song that's featured in this thread,excellent and the artwork etc looks first class also,gonna wait til I hear a tad more before pre-ordering though,purse strings tight at the min :whistle:

Love the song that's featured in this thread,excellent and the artwork etc looks first class also,gonna wait til I hear a tad more before pre-ordering though,purse strings tight at the min :whistle:

Thanks for all the kind words. Much appreciated. Im very proud of the art concept on this one and how it the final results. Lil useless info...the cover model is my wonderful Neice. :-) Ofcourse im EQUALLY proud of the music and this album as a whole. i Promise it will not dissapoint! Have i ever let you down before? >covers eyes out of fear of dissapointing response< lol

Thanks for all the kind words. Much appreciated. Im very proud of the art concept on this one and how it the final results.

Yeah I watched the youtube video of the photo session :)

Thanks for all the kind words. Much appreciated. Im very proud of the art concept on this one and how it the final results.

Yeah I watched the youtube video of the photo session :)

COOL!! Hope you enjoyed watching the process

• 3 weeks later...

Ive read that this has been put back til the end of may,is that true anyone? also are there any other snipets available to hear? wanna pre-order,just want to hear a bit more...fingers crossed :)

Hey HH people!!

We will be unveiling TWO Songs this weekend. That's right, we said two. Not one, not one and a half. Not snippets. Not half a clip. Two COMPLETE Songs.

any sign of the 2nd song?