Sisters Doll - Welcome To The Dollhouse

darin

... but where the fuck is that going to go? The judges and point of the show is just so fucked up. I honestly don't understand the mindset for it. I hate it so much.

Anyway, as the story goes I was actually at work and walking through a doctor's surgery and noticed a glam band on a repeat of the show and made a mental note to watch re-runs to see what it's all about. Christ on a crutch it was hard work to get through it, though.

Suuuuuure,

Me thinks thou doth protest to much, and that you religiously record the show and watch over and over. :)

Nah mate, if I like something I'll own up to it without a second of hesitation. You're talking to someone who eagerly awaits every week for a new episode of 'The bachelor,' 'Love Island,' 'Survivor' (nothing to be ashamed of there) and in the past I have enjoyed and loved 'Melrose Place,' 'Models Inc.' etc. etc. I live for reality TV and dodgy cool soaps of the past... no problem at all admitting I love that shit. I even really like X-Factor and Idol.

I just really hate this show... and I always hated 'The Voice' too. Couldn't watch either... but I'll see how Sisters Doll goes in this one.

... but where the fuck is that going to go? The judges and point of the show is just so fucked up. I honestly don't understand the mindset for it. I hate it so much.

Anyway, as the story goes I was actually at work and walking through a doctor's surgery and noticed a glam band on a repeat of the show and made a mental note to watch re-runs to see what it's all about. Christ on a crutch it was hard work to get through it, though.

Suuuuuure,

Me thinks thou doth protest to much, and that you religiously record the show and watch over and over. :)

Nah mate, if I like something I'll own up to it without a second of hesitation. You're talking to someone who eagerly awaits every week for a new episode of 'The bachelor,' 'Love Island,' 'Survivor' (nothing to be ashamed of there) and in the past I have enjoyed and loved 'Melrose Place,' 'Models Inc.' etc. etc. I live for reality TV and dodgy cool soaps of the past... no problem at all admitting I love that shit. I even really like X-Factor and Idol.

I just really hate this show... and I always hated 'The Voice' too. Couldn't watch either... but I'll see how Sisters Doll goes in this one.

Did you ever see Chains of Love? or Shopping for Love? Classics!

Suuuuuure,

Did you ever see Chains of Love? or Shopping for Love? Classics!

Both. Absolutely loved them both too. Similar to 'Come date with me,' which was awesome too.

I've been keeping my eye on this Sister's Doll deal... very cool how far they have gotten. This would never happen in The USA... More power to The Doll's.

I've been keeping my eye on this Sister's Doll deal... very cool how far they have gotten. This would never happen in The USA... More power to The Doll's.

I haven't seen any more than the episode I posted (I am so far behind on literally every single TV show I watch, except 'Survivor,' 'Love Island' and 'The Bachelor') but the impression I got from the single episode I've seen so far is that Kelly Osbourne, on the judging panel, was pushing pretty hard for them.