M3 FESTIVAL 2013

LV KIX

Well... Dates have been announced for the 2013 M3 Festival in Columbia, MD. I don't think anyone from here has attended any of the previous M3 events. I'm giving you all the heads up over 5 months in advance. The dates are May 3rd & 4th, 2013

No bands announced as of yet... They should start announcing bands sometime in Jan.

I'll be throwing my "M-Pre Party" bash on Thursday, May 2, 2013. I've had a ton of bands express interest already. I may ask you all here to help with picking a band or two.

It would be great if anyone from here could someday make it to M3.. It is such a great time.

Well... Dates have been announced for the 2013 M3 Festival in Columbia, MD. I don't think anyone from here has attended any of the previous M3 events. I'm giving you all the heads up over 5 months in advance. The dates are May 3rd & 4th, 2013

No bands announced as of yet... They should start announcing bands sometime in Jan.

I'll be throwing my "M-Pre Party" bash on Thursday, May 2, 2013. I've had a ton of bands express interest already. I may ask you all here to help with picking a band or two.

It would be great if anyone from here could someday make it to M3.. It is such a great time.

You come out for Mafia Fest and we'll come out for M3. ;)

I'd love to get out that way. Sioux Falls is my favorite "small" city anywhere in the USA. How has the line-up been for the festival as of late?

I've been told that WASP, Warrant, and Danger Danger will be on the M3 bill for 2013. :shutup:

Not official yet....Guess we'll see.

I'd love to get out that way. Sioux Falls is my favorite "small" city anywhere in the USA. How has the line-up been for the festival as of late?

They didn't do a "rock fest" last year so a bunch of us from the HH boards got together at my house for Mafia Fest...an awesome weekend of beers, burgers and great music.

They didn't do a "rock fest" last year so a bunch of us from the HH boards got together at my house for Mafia Fest...an awesome weekend of beers, burgers and great music.

You should all head to Maryland in May.. Call it Math3ia Fest. Depending on what bands play M3 I should be able to get 10 to 20 free tickets from them... Just a thought.

You should all head to Maryland in May.. Call it Math3ia Fest. Depending on what bands play M3 I should be able to get 10 to 20 free tickets from them... Just a thought.

Sounds damn tempting! They always have a very good lineup, especially the 2nd stage. Of course that would depend on airfare and hotel costs (and my wife giving me access to the checkbook! :lol: )

Sounds damn tempting! They always have a very good lineup, especially the 2nd stage. Of course that would depend on airfare and hotel costs (and my wife giving me access to the checkbook! :lol: )

Cmon Rick you know the Mafia is in for this we just have to decide who's driving!

Cmon Rick you know the Mafia is in for this we just have to decide who's driving!

Since you will be coming from the furthest away Wes, I nominate you. I can make it to Rick's, just pick us up and we can arrange a place to pick up Jeff. :)

Since you will be coming from the furthest away Wes, I nominate you. I can make it to Rick's, just pick us up and we can arrange a place to pick up Jeff. :)

Done!

Done!

Marshall says we are taking the motorcycles. :lol:

Done!

Marshall says we are taking the motorcycles. :lol:

Marshall can take the bike but I'll stay in the nice air conditioning of my car.

If any of you are seriously thinking about making the trip... Let me know in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

It appears Warant will not be a part of M3 this year... I hope that means we may have some new blood in 2013.

It looks like I have my line-up for my annual "M-Pre Party" on Thursday night secured. I think it may be the best yet.

• My Little Pony

It appears Warant will not be a part of M3 this year... I hope that means we may have some new blood in 2013.

It looks like I have my line-up for my annual "M-Pre Party" on Thursday night secured. I think it may be the best yet.

I almost thought you were gonna claim it was better than M3 itself. ;}

• My Little Pony

We need a Board meeting. Sincerely.

I wanna make a shirt with "KarpetRydOFunk" on my back, and HH on the sleeve. Just to be easier to pick out of the crowd. Maybe put HeavyHarmonies.com somewhere on it for all the uninformed.

Well... The lineup for my annual "M-Pre Party" is now official.

THURSDAY NIGHT - MAY, 2, 2013 - SONOMA'S BAR & GRILL in COLUMBIA, MARYLAND

DIEMONDS from Toronto, Canada with special guest STATION (New York City) and SIN4SIN (Baltimore, MD.)

Any members from HH that are making the trip to M3 and want to attend the Thursday night "M-Pre Party" will get in free.

* I think Sam posted a link to a video by STATION... I'll post the video in the video thread to make it easier. STATION have an increadible sound and great soungs to go with it.

They are suppose to announce most of the lineup for M3 today. I kinda hope Alice Cooper headlines one night.