Hardcore Superstar - One More Minute

darin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great to me. These guys seem to get better with every release and I trust this'll be another step in that direction. Looking forward to it.

Finally got to hear it and it sounds great. I can't say enough about Split your lip. Just snotty, cocky, sleazy rock the way I like it along with some great haunting ballads. I will be buying this for sure!

Finally got to hear it and it sounds great. I can't say enough about Split your lip. Just snotty, cocky, sleazy rock the way I like it along with some great haunting ballads. I will be buying this for sure!

Finally someone else that loved Split Your Lip. I loved the S/T and Dreamin' too and Beg for It was solid but to me Split Your Lip is my favorite album of theirs.

Finally someone else that loved Split Your Lip. I loved the S/T and Dreamin' too and Beg for It was solid but to me Split Your Lip is my favorite album of theirs.

Really? Doesn't everyone?

Uh no there seemed to be several that liked it but didn't love it as much as I do.

Uh no there seemed to be several that liked it but didn't love it as much as I do.

I love it, not sure its my fav tho. The 2 ballads do break the momentum tho - for me HS are NOT a ballad band - every song needs to kick your arse. Period.

I love it, not sure its my fav tho. The 2 ballads do break the momentum tho - for me HS are NOT a ballad band - every song needs to kick your arse. Period.

That's what makes the ballads on that album so special. He does not have a ballad voice but pulls off two perfectly including the closiing track. Very heartfelt, gut wretching ballads. And I am not a ballad guy.

Those 2 aside, the rest of the album kicks you right in the dick! I love Honeymoon, among many others. No filler on this cd and is their best so far. Hell, my 7 year old son BEGS me to play Moonshine constantly to where I can't even listen to it anymore LOL!

Wow, this is catchy as hell, great tune. I think their last couple of albums have too many fillers on them, "No Regrets" is still their finest hour imo.

Fillers?

Wow.

Barely a filler on any of their last 4 albums imo.

Wow, this is catchy as hell, great tune. I think their last couple of albums have too many fillers on them, "No Regrets" is still their finest hour imo.

Fillers?

Wow.

There is no filler whatsoever on Split Your Lip.

'C'mon Take On Me' out March 2013.

hardcoretakeonme.jpg

Tracks:

01. Cutting The Slack

02. C'mon Take On Me

03. One More Minute

04. Above The Law

05. Are You Gonna Cry Now

06. Stranger Of Mine

07. Won't Take The Blame Pt. 1

08. Won't Take The Blame Pt. 2 (Sect Meeting)

09. Dead Man's Shoes

10. Because Of You

11. Too Much Business

12. Long Time No See

Fillers?

Wow.

I agree there's not really a filler on the last 4 discs. Not to say every song is killer by any means, but there's nothing really bad amongst the whole lot. 'Guest list' is probably my personal fave of the lot, off the last disc. Some really good stuff to pick from, though.

Fillers?

Wow.

Agree, Split Your Lip excellent beginning to end.