List of 2013 releases

Glen

Myland - Tales From The Inner Planet (with new singer Ruben Sacco)

534559_10151129017863388_539542969_n.jpg

i wonder what's wrong with the prior singer, he sounds good to me

and well a weird pick of album title and cover :D

Or the other two. Correct me if I'm wrong, but will that now be 4 different albums with 4 different vocalists? Poor form. I don't think they'll ever match the magic they created on their 2nd CD. That was brilliant. The last one very average...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't most of the singers been poor too? That's what's put me off in the past

The last guy had a pretty good voice, I think. The dude on 'No Man's Land' wasn't super, I don't think, but the songs were.

Haven't most of the singers been poor too? That's what's put me off in the past

The last guy had a pretty good voice, I think. The dude on 'No Man's Land' wasn't super, I don't think, but the songs were.

Agree with ya there. 'No Man's Land' was an excellent album song wise, but let down a little by the vocals. The last album was a little better vocally, but the songs whilst pretty good, weren't as good as before. Hopefully the mix will be spot on for this one.

Skid Row - United World Rebellion - Chapter 1

Interesting. New studio album? Nice.

Okay, pet hate of mine. Bands name an album blah blah "Chapter 1' or "Part 1" or something of the sort.

How many times has there actually been a part 2? Probably a lot of times, but a lot of the times that seems to spell the end for the band, or there is never a part two and everything just looks stupid. Whatever happened to Warrant's 'Belly to Belly II' after the first volume was such a massive success?

• My Little Pony

John Elefante - On My Way To The Sun

Ruff sample on Twitter (post from 10th of September): https://twitter.com/johnelefante

What, what!?!

I'm looking forward to this.

Skid Row - United World Rebellion - Chapter 1

Interesting. New studio album? Nice.

Okay, pet hate of mine. Bands name an album blah blah "Chapter 1' or "Part 1" or something of the sort.

How many times has there actually been a part 2? Probably a lot of times, but a lot of the times that seems to spell the end for the band, or there is never a part two and everything just looks stupid. Whatever happened to Warrant's 'Belly to Belly II' after the first volume was such a massive success?

Actually, even without Bach, I don't mind Johnny singing with the band, watched him live years ago when Skid Row came to Jakarta, and he's pretty fine. But song wise, they're too far behind. Not sure why they insist on keep on punking rather than hard-rockin', coz Johnny can nail some of those 'Piece of Me' and 'Youth Gone Wild' style pretty well. Wonder what this new album become ?

Dean Davidson (Britny Fox) - Underdog Of The Underground (early 2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbclW00JewQ

I'll pass on this one. Please bring back Blackeyed Susan or Britny Fox.

Personally, I think this is promising. It's not Britny and it's not the solo crap he was shoveling in the past. Crank it up and we have promise :D

Dean Davidson (Britny Fox) - Underdog Of The Underground (early 2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbclW00JewQ

I'll pass on this one. Please bring back Blackeyed Susan or Britny Fox.

Personally, I think this is promising. It's not Britny and it's not the solo crap he was shoveling in the past. Crank it up and we have promise :D

I half expected him to start with "Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair and stuff..."

I have to say I don't hate it either. I'd never have pegged ol' Dizzy Dean as the singer-songwriter type. Better than Blackeyed Susan (Sorry cousin, I thought that project was shit) but I would prefer to see a new Britny Fox disc. :)

And yeah, Nightrain, I also still like Skid Row. They do truly need to stay away from that punk shit, but there's still a lot of potential there,

Coney Hatch - TBA

They've just been signed by Frontiers Records.

I just hope and prey this comes up to expectations. They have big boots to fill after the superb previous 3 albums, so let's cross fingers big time on this one.