List of 2013 releases

Glen

Just starting this thread, which I know will be controlled by our tireless friend Mr Nightrain, but cannot contain my excitement for the beginning of 2013.

Already got Crashdiet, WET and Vega lined up for Jan / Feb and just read that new Pretty Maids due in Spring and new PC69 due as well.

Things looking pretty damned fine for 2013!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just starting this thread, which I know will be controlled by our tireless friend Mr Nightrain, but cannot contain my excitement for the beginning of 2013.

Already got Crashdiet, WET and Vega lined up for Jan / Feb and just read that new Pretty Maids due in Spring and new PC69 due as well.

Yes! Something to look forward to!

Pretty Maids - Motherland

Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial

I'll try to maintain the thread as always

Sounds like 2013 could be a big contender to the greatness of 2011 and of course don't forget that WORK OF ART will be back in action again for the third album, should be a top tenner again, hopefully :D

3 Words....Steve...Lukather....Transition. :beerbang:

3 Words....you....mean....this:

Steve-Lukather-Transition_teaser_box_big.jpg

I know Jez is a fan boy, but I found his last album was a bit hit and miss. A couple of corkers on there tho so looking forward to sampling this on Spotify.

• My Little Pony

I know Jez is a fan boy, but I found his last album was a bit hit and miss. A couple of corkers on there tho so looking forward to sampling this on Spotify.

You crazy. "All's Well That Ends Well" was fantastic! An improvement on "Everchanging Times," and that one was great, too.

You crazy. "All's Well That Ends Well" was fantastic! An improvement on "Everchanging Times," and that one was great, too.

My album of 2010...An absolutely fantastic record in all departments.

De La Cruz is probably the most exciting prospect for me so far, although I'm hoping for a Debbie Ray album after their very promising EP earlier this year...

Another lame Bon Jovi release. Greeeeeat. :rolleyes:

It probable is going to be lame, BUT we can still hope!

its supposed to be like HAND so I for one am looking forward to it cos that was a great album IMO.......if you got the european version with the excellent bonus tracks

its supposed to be like HAND so I for one am looking forward to it cos that was a great album IMO.......if you got the european version with the excellent bonus tracks

Yes, that is a good album and love the bonus tracks!

Yes, that is a good album and love the bonus tracks!

I lost faith in bon jovi round '95,the last thing they released I kinda liked was these days....in particular "my guitar lies bleeding" great track,since then its been men in wooly jumpers churning out easy listening pop/acoustic garbage imho they really need to find the spark again and rock out :(

New Hardcore Superstar album coming in February 2013, mixed by Randy Staub! First single is going to drop in November.

2013 is shaping up to be great (as were the last couple of years)!

Plus there's two 'bigger' bands, namely Airbourne and Steel Panther, who are going to release their third albums as well (okay, I'm not 100% sure on Steel Panther, but here's hoping :P ).

I heard something about a James Christian Solo, and wait for the new W.E.T.!

Yes! Something to look forward to!

Pretty Maids - Motherland

Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial

Yowser, dude brings out the big guns. This truly excites me. And Osukaru too, count me in for that one.

Must admit, been looking forward to new Steel Panther pretty much since the last one was dropped... that'd be number one on my list for sure.