Why do all my girlfriends end up being Whores?

Girlfriend being whores  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I to am a lesbian, shhhh. I got some fuzz bumpin to go attend to, and I better make it lickity split, right? cause I only aim to pleaze! BTW did you guys know my new outlook on individual responsibility, Inside, The Bedroom! or I.R.I.B. if you will, that is this,

Female to Cody: well Cody, im glad you had fun and got off, but what about me?? aren't you going to go downtown so I can get off to, please baby.

Cody Responding To Female: Well ya know I dont remember it ever being my responsability to get you off, when was that ever something put on me? how is it my responsibility to make sure that you get off? I dont remember that,yet your pounding the pavement, demanding this, I never in the course of our 3 minute invitational,announce to you, hey (skanks name here) you know before we get going, I needed to make sure I have your word, that you are going to get me off, If you aren't, then im just not going to even start doing this? you didn't hear me say that, because ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!!

Yet for whatever personal and selfish reasoning your using, think that since you provided the pussy, that somehow means I must worship you, and add some extra service to you, WRONG!! guys, this is another mind fuck trick bitches use on you, and you blindly feel as if youve not lived up to your part as a man, it is so sleek, and played so well, I bet the majority dont even question it, it goes blindly straight to the top of the chart, I do not, have not, and will not, be held responsible, for the actions of someone else, Men can no more be held responsible for a female getting off, then they can for urinating for a female, or eating a meal on the chicks behalf, you have ZERO, control over what anyone else physically does, sorry to rant, I just decided this, and it is my new Code, it is what I live by, honest! and one I hit myself for just barely realizing how simple and easy these chicks have gotten it past me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to am a lesbian, shhhh. I got some fuzz bumpin to go attend to, and I better make it lickity split, right? cause I only aim to pleaze! BTW did you guys know my new outlook on individual responsibility, Inside, The Bedroom! or I.R.I.B. if you will, that is this,

Female to Cody: well Cody, im glad you had fun and got off, but what about me?? aren't you going to go downtown so I can get off to, please baby.

Cody Responding To Female: Well ya know I dont remember it ever being my responsability to get you off, when was that ever something put on me? how is it my responsibility to make sure that you get off? I dont remember that,yet your pounding the pavement, demanding this, I never in the course of our 3 minute invitational,announce to you, hey (skanks name here) you know before we get going, I needed to make sure I have your word, that you are going to get me off, If you aren't, then im just not going to even start doing this? you didn't hear me say that, because ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!!

Yet for whatever personal and selfish reasoning your using, think that since you provided the pussy, that somehow means I must worship you, and add some extra service to you, WRONG!! guys, this is another mind fuck trick bitches use on you, and you blindly feel as if youve not lived up to your part as a man, it is so sleek, and played so well, I bet the majority dont even question it, it goes blindly straight to the top of the chart, I do not, have not, and will not, be held responsible, for the actions of someone else, Men can no more be held responsible for a female getting off, then they can for urinating for a female, or eating a meal on the chicks behalf, you have ZERO, control over what anyone else physically does, sorry to rant, I just decided this, and it is my new Code, it is what I live by, honest! and one I hit myself for just barely realizing how simple and easy these chicks have gotten it past me.

But "going downtown" rocks! :D

So you'll just pick up any chick, and clean the carpet, sorry bud, that chick couldve just got fucked by the entire Manchester United roster, then your going to put your mouth down there? sorry! all she gets from me, is a 2 minute rubber ride, if she wants it licked she better start doing calisthenics, cause licking it herself is the only way she can get it.

Then you wrap it Cody. Ever heard of that? You take a piece of Saran wrap, place it over said vagina, and lick away.

:rofl2::lol:

tumblr_ly3p3oHsy41qagosi.jpg

Yeah I heard of it, not interested in doing it, for me to even put anything but my schlong, and maybe a few fingers if shes lucky(or at the same time if she's a whore) isn't happening until I know her well enough that I know she's not packing around 2 week old discharge, warts would be a horrifying experience as it is on your cock, to get them all over your tongue and mouth, I will seriously consider my options if that happened, point is, until you've been with a chick long enough, your not going to be doing it good anyways, every chick has their own moves, dont you ever try using one chicks move on another chick, or you've just signed your death certificate, and to learn a chicks moves, your going to need time and experience, with one comes the other, and I just dont have the time, or care to put into that, if she's gonna let me bang her, best thing to do is get in and get out, of course this doesn't apply to relationships, but im not discussing those, im finding those are like bad karma, I dont know if you've ever smelled a decomposing body or not? well if you've ever smelt the odor from a chick who isn't very hygienic, or has a problem going on down there, or has banged the entire roster of Manchester United and never got home to shower afterwards etc. all I can tell you is that they are both odors that make you instinctively and naturally slap your hand over your facial orifice, and at the same time send a sudden jolt to your gag reflex, and if you do not throw up, just the thought of the smell will stay with you and bring you to the point of nausea just thinking about them, I guess for the rest of your life, once that has been planted in your head, your entire innocence is taken, and it's gone from good clean innocent fun, to trying to explain why you only made it to their knees, when you suddenly remembered you left fish sticks in the oven at your house, and have to race home before your house catches fire, DONT YOU EAT IT! UNLESS YOU KNOW IT!! The End

So you'll just pick up any chick, and clean the carpet, sorry bud, that chick couldve just got fucked by the entire Manchester United roster, then your going to put your mouth down there? sorry! all she gets from me, is a 2 minute rubber ride, if she wants it licked she better start doing calisthenics, cause licking it herself is the only way she can get it.

No, no, not that. But if you know her, know she's clean, hasn't just been wrecked by the Dallas Cowboys, etc, it's all good! :quagmire:

;)

• 1 month later...

we all go for sluts when we 16-30 ha

Or 15 to 36+ and counting, bro, I am not to the point yet in life that I feel I want to pass up any trim, now as Ive gotten older, arguably wiser, and provably lazier, the need to pursue it has diminished, but if im out at a party, bar, or grocery store for that matter, and some semi decent looking chick initiates conversation with me, that WISER category instantly kicks in, and where in my teens I may have never even put 2 and 2 together, now I see it instantly, and will NEVER! turn it down, that is putting it on a tray and serving it to me, if im getting grocery's, and a chick hits up some small talk, I couldn't have swung by the drive through window at Pussy 2 Go and got it any easier, and will never deny that, if its that easy, im taking it that easy, why look a gift vagina in the vulva? because it's a gift, for once you have been repaid for all the hard work you've spent on the vagina's before, this is your tenth punch on your vagina punch card, your freebie, if you find yourself in this position, and you do not act on it, it is something i promise you, regardless of how you try to convince yourself otherwise, you will regret for the rest of your life, guys, if it walks right up to you, and says, take me home and fuck me, it is your job, as a male, to oblige her, that is encoded in your DNA, its a gift shall we say, and you cannot reject this kind of opportunity, thats what I think anyways.

Or 15 to 36+ and counting, bro, I am not to the point yet in life that I feel I want to pass up any trim, now as Ive gotten older, arguably wiser, and provably lazier, the need to pursue it has diminished, but if im out at a party, bar, or grocery store for that matter, and some semi decent looking chick initiates conversation with me, that WISER category instantly kicks in, and where in my teens I may have never even put 2 and 2 together, now I see it instantly, and will NEVER! turn it down, that is putting it on a tray and serving it to me, if im getting grocery's, and a chick hits up some small talk, I couldn't have swung by the drive through window at Pussy 2 Go and got it any easier, and will never deny that, if its that easy, im taking it that easy, why look a gift vagina in the vulva? because it's a gift, for once you have been repaid for all the hard work you've spent on the vagina's before, this is your tenth punch on your vagina punch card, your freebie, if you find yourself in this position, and you do not act on it, it is something i promise you, regardless of how you try to convince yourself otherwise, you will regret for the rest of your life, guys, if it walks right up to you, and says, take me home and fuck me, it is your job, as a male, to oblige her, that is encoded in your DNA, its a gift shall we say, and you cannot reject this kind of opportunity, thats what I think anyways.

I love reading this shit.

So Cody - tell me the weirdest place you've picked a girl up?

Don't know about Cody but the gutters a good place,i like my sluts real dirty.

Hmm ... I like dirty in the slutty sense, but that sounds like it might be in the unhygienic sense... ;)

Face Down In The Gutter!

Picked up a girl? I dont really know that any place is weirder then the other, the scenarios have gotten weird, like literally the 2nd day out of high school, me and 3 of my friends were at a Chevron by my house, when I saw this semi decent, but clearly slutty chick on the pay phone, i started talking to her, and eventually figured out she was trying to score pills, well I convinced her me and my friends had lots of pills(I new zero about pills at that time in my life)we just had to wait for my friends girlfriend to leave before we could get the pills, which was bullshit, we managed to tag team her on top of a rock at this place we partied by the foot of the mountain, 3 of us, my friend DJ, tried to take his turn, she jumped up and said fuck no, im not touching him, made us feel bad, but not bad enough to stop, we all took our turns, got done, took her back to Chevron, and told her we would be right back, and we would leave DJ at Chevron to stay so she didnt think we were trying to rip her off, we pulled down the road and parked on the other side, DJ told her he had to go in Chevron to use the bathroom, he went in, straight out the backdoor, and booked it down to where we were parked, jumped in and we were outta faster then Jimi Johnson, DJ had snagged her purse as well, which generally I would not tolerate from people hanging out with me, but I truly felt sorry for him, and I thought it was only right, I mean watching your 3 friends nail a chick at the same time, and having that chick tell you NO, I couldnt even imagine what that would feel like, we all felt so bad not one of us even clowned him, talked shit to him, or even brought it up to him, and if you know my friends, thats some serious compassion, of course we all made lots of jokes when he wasnt there, but this was one of the weirdest scenarios ever, maybe not to some of you, but in my life it was, I had plenty more of these kinds of odd events, this was the 1st, really pretty funny, maybe if anyone else has these kinds of storys we should hit up it's own thread?

Picked up a girl? I dont really know that any place is weirder then the other, the scenarios have gotten weird, like literally the 2nd day out of high school, me and 3 of my friends were at a Chevron by my house, when I saw this semi decent, but clearly slutty chick on the pay phone, i started talking to her, and eventually figured out she was trying to score pills, well I convinced her me and my friends had lots of pills(I new zero about pills at that time in my life)we just had to wait for my friends girlfriend to leave before we could get the pills, which was bullshit, we managed to tag team her on top of a rock at this place we partied by the foot of the mountain, 3 of us, my friend DJ, tried to take his turn, she jumped up and said fuck no, im not touching him, made us feel bad, but not bad enough to stop, we all took our turns, got done, took her back to Chevron, and told her we would be right back, and we would leave DJ at Chevron to stay so she didnt think we were trying to rip her off, we pulled down the road and parked on the other side, DJ told her he had to go in Chevron to use the bathroom, he went in, straight out the backdoor, and booked it down to where we were parked, jumped in and we were outta faster then Jimi Johnson, DJ had snagged her purse as well, which generally I would not tolerate from people hanging out with me, but I truly felt sorry for him, and I thought it was only right, I mean watching your 3 friends nail a chick at the same time, and having that chick tell you NO, I couldnt even imagine what that would feel like, we all felt so bad not one of us even clowned him, talked shit to him, or even brought it up to him, and if you know my friends, thats some serious compassion, of course we all made lots of jokes when he wasnt there, but this was one of the weirdest scenarios ever, maybe not to some of you, but in my life it was, I had plenty more of these kinds of odd events, this was the 1st, really pretty funny, maybe if anyone else has these kinds of storys we should hit up it's own thread?

Awesome story, mate. I can say categorically and perhaps disappointingly that I have no stories like that. I know a couple of people who have 'taken turns' and have no problem with it, I just don't think I could do that.

Gibbo and I know a bloke who has given his appendage a name: "The Big Fella" (for obvious reasons). He's into that sort of thing; sharing birds (as we call them in the UK) with mates, 'ruining' them, etc. Imagine having to go in after him! :eek:

Awesome story, mate. I can say categorically and perhaps disappointingly that I have no stories like that. I know a couple of people who have 'taken turns' and have no problem with it, I just don't think I could do that.

Gibbo and I know a bloke who has given his appendage a name: "The Big Fella" (for obvious reasons). He's into that sort of thing; sharing birds (as we call them in the UK) with mates, 'ruining' them, etc. Imagine having to go in after him! :eek:

Just get a biohazard suit and your finger fuckin' lickin' good.

No bro, my younger brothers like that, I used to haul him to party's with me, so when the drunk idiots started bragging about cock size, I'd just holler for my 14 year old brother to come in, he'd walk in the room, and I'd nudge him on the arm and say "whip it out Preston" and at every party, upon this happening, the "giant cock" bragging would come to a grinding halt, I found this so totally amusing, it's even a joke within our family, my mom says it's because Preston was breast fed, I got formula, LOL, but to you talking about your buddy that liked to go first that way it was so reamed out nobody else could even touch the sides, thats just a fucking smug jerk there, what a selfish asshole, I bet he used to grab a handful of change out of the cancer charity jar, or be in the grocery check out line with 400 items, and have a guy behind him in line, who was trying to buy 1 beverage, or had like a gallon of milk, and dude wouldn't let him pass, that is the type of guy who in my circle of friends anyways, gets a very special hook up, whenever we might have come into contact with a bitch that we heard had the clap, or crabs, or something, he would've been the 1st friend we introduced that chick to, yep gone out of our way to find him, and introduce him to this hot chick that likes him, he he he, as far as I go, it's no secret, im so small chicks beg for the fingers back, I really don't give a fuck about this, I believe im horrendously tiny, even classifying my pp size as "micro-penis" which is an actual condition, I elude to it almost every chance I get, there is never a girl who I end up nailing, that isn't completely aware of just how small a cock I have, of course, every chick tells me it's not small at all, and ask why I say its small when it's not, but I'm not blind, they can take their condescending lying ass bullshit elsewhere, what chicks going to get dressed and say, oh my god, I didn't know they came that small, but now Ive figured out, when I 1st meet a bitch, within the 1st conversation, I figure out a way to work that little detail into it, and BAM! they instantly believe im HUGE!! and that im packing, cause what guy is going to just come out and tell a new chick how tiny his cock is? so they believe it's reverse psychology, and they automatically get curious and want to find out, of course, that is fine by me as well, because by the time they even realize just how small it is, it's irrelevant, cause im already finished and half way home, thats funny about your friend, I really wasn't thinking about that during this last story, nor do I care anyways, If i somehow ended up tagging a bitch, and 2 porno actors happened to be hitting it with me, I'm really not that observant or interested in the other guys schlongs, and I am perfectly comfortable with mine, there is nothing I can do about it, I have a piece of pussy in my face, what am I going to not fuck it because im Irish? and not big? or because theres another dude there? or cause he's huge? sounds like somebody's got their priority's all fucked up, when they get the opportunity to beat up on some poon, and they decline on the grounds that their dick is to small, or even that there is another dude there hitting it to, fuck that, like I said earlier, if a piece of pussy is handed to you, it's your duty as a male, to take that and do with it exactly what she wants you to do with it, that is your job, you are a man, I hope some of my metal brethren aren't turning these situations down? i b very disappointed if you were.

No bro, my younger brothers like that, I used to haul him to party's with me, so when the drunk idiots started bragging about cock size, I'd just holler for my 14 year old brother to come in, he'd walk in the room, and I'd nudge him on the arm and say "whip it out Preston" and at every party, upon this happening, the "giant cock" bragging would come to a grinding halt, I found this so totally amusing, it's even a joke within our family, my mom says it's because Preston was breast fed, I got formula, LOL, but to you talking about your buddy that liked to go first that way it was so reamed out nobody else could even touch the sides, thats just a fucking smug jerk there, what a selfish asshole, I bet he used to grab a handful of change out of the cancer charity jar, or be in the grocery check out line with 400 items, and have a guy behind him in line, who was trying to buy 1 beverage, or had like a gallon of milk, and dude wouldn't let him pass, that is the type of guy who in my circle of friends anyways, gets a very special hook up, whenever we might have come into contact with a bitch that we heard had the clap, or crabs, or something, he would've been the 1st friend we introduced that chick to, yep gone out of our way to find him, and introduce him to this hot chick that likes him, he he he, as far as I go, it's no secret, im so small chicks beg for the fingers back, I really don't give a fuck about this, I believe im horrendously tiny, even classifying my pp size as "micro-penis" which is an actual condition, I elude to it almost every chance I get, there is never a girl who I end up nailing, that isn't completely aware of just how small a cock I have, of course, every chick tells me it's not small at all, and ask why I say its small when it's not, but I'm not blind, they can take their condescending lying ass bullshit elsewhere, what chicks going to get dressed and say, oh my god, I didn't know they came that small, but now Ive figured out, when I 1st meet a bitch, within the 1st conversation, I figure out a way to work that little detail into it, and BAM! they instantly believe im HUGE!! and that im packing, cause what guy is going to just come out and tell a new chick how tiny his cock is? so they believe it's reverse psychology, and they automatically get curious and want to find out, of course, that is fine by me as well, because by the time they even realize just how small it is, it's irrelevant, cause im already finished and half way home, thats funny about your friend, I really wasn't thinking about that during this last story, nor do I care anyways, If i somehow ended up tagging a bitch, and 2 porno actors happened to be hitting it with me, I'm really not that observant or interested in the other guys schlongs, and I am perfectly comfortable with mine, there is nothing I can do about it, I have a piece of pussy in my face, what am I going to not fuck it because im Irish? and not big? or because theres another dude there? or cause he's huge? sounds like somebody's got their priority's all fucked up, when they get the opportunity to beat up on some poon, and they decline on the grounds that their dick is to small, or even that there is another dude there hitting it to, fuck that, like I said earlier, if a piece of pussy is handed to you, it's your duty as a male, to take that and do with it exactly what she wants you to do with it, that is your job, you are a man, I hope some of my metal brethren aren't turning these situations down? i b very disappointed if you were.

:rofl2:

Love it!

We have got to meet up for a few beers, mate!!! :D

• 7 years later...