Whats your fav tubes disc

Fav Tubes Disc  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new version of 'Remote Control' with the bonus tracks is out, so it should be here soon hopefully.

Yep, who did you order through? and how long ago? did you pre-order? or did you just wait for release then order?

It arrived this morning. ordered it from all your music through Amazon in the US..took about 10 days to the UK. :)

The new version of 'Remote Control' with the bonus tracks is out, so it should be here soon hopefully.

Yep, who did you order through? and how long ago? did you pre-order? or did you just wait for release then order?

It arrived this morning. ordered it from all your music through Amazon in the US..took about 10 days to the UK. :)

What bonus tracks are on it? how do they sound?

Dreams Come True, "Dangerous, Don´t Ask Me and Holy War. Remastering of the whole disc (as with the others) is great. Shame they didn't do it as a 2 disc with the rest of the 'Suffer For Sound' album.

Dreams Come True, "Dangerous, Don´t Ask Me and Holy War. Remastering of the whole disc (as with the others) is great. Shame they didn't do it as a 2 disc with the rest of the 'Suffer For Sound' album.

No Shit, there are some really killer tracks on that Suffer For Sound, wish they would get it released, don't know that it will ever happen though, oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have only so far investigated in 80's Tubes because I know it was their AOR period and that's where my main interest lies. From the choices above, I think "Completion" edges it for me but it's a close call as all their 80's albums have some fabulous AOR gems.

Now if Fee Waybill's solo album from 1984 would have been one of the choices, that would have been an easier choice as it stands as one of the finest AOR discs of the early to mid 80's (and there were many). I know it's not a Tubes record, but with Waybill's uncanny vocals and Luke and Foster's involvement, it might as well have been.

I had the pleasure to seem the perform live on Sweden Rock Festival a few years back and I have to say they are one of the tightest live bands I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Great show as well.

I have only so far investigated in 80's Tubes because I know it was their AOR period and that's where my main interest lies. From the choices above, I think "Completion" edges it for me but it's a close call as all their 80's albums have some fabulous AOR gems.

Now if Fee Waybill's solo album from 1984 would have been one of the choices, that would have been an easier choice as it stands as one of the finest AOR discs of the early to mid 80's (and there were many). I know it's not a Tubes record, but with Waybill's uncanny vocals and Luke and Foster's involvement, it might as well have been.

I had the pleasure to seem the perform live on Sweden Rock Festival a few years back and I have to say they are one of the tightest live bands I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Great show as well.

No bro, there is no comparison,I dont know about anyone else, but Read My Lips stands as one of my top 3 all time Westcoast\AOR albums ever, I get much shit about that, but I will not budge, it is one of the smoothest, most even flowing, and well produced albums to ever hit my ears, I Could've Been Somebody has one of the most smooth guitar riffs Ive ever heard, and then to have Lukather play it, it almost mesmerizes me anytime I hear it, that album is far superior, nothing the Tubes ever did IMO even comes close to that disc, sorry guys, I know, I think way to highly of it, but you show me better, and BTW, that was a challenge, im waiting, an absolute legendary classic!!