Identity Crisis Is Released......

KIVELRECORDS

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!!! After a few delays, All lights are green and we are ready for take off!! Tango Down "Identity Crisis" Is not only completed, it has been shipped off to the manufacturing plant. We will have the Cd in our hot lil hands Oct 1st. Tango Down Is an edgy four piece Hard Rock band out of New York, who has been blowin’ up speakers and stages across the United States since 2006! With a sound that is nothing short of everything that was good in the arena rock genre. Tango Down is back with their new album, “Identity Crisis”. Which delivers a 10 song opus of edgy guitars, driving bass and bombastic drums! With lead vocals that are unrivaled by most and found in few. Due to the mega talent of vocalist, David Reece (Bangalore Choir & Accept) Wrap this all up with tight, stellar production and a wall of backing vocal harmonies that would have Mutt Lange give a nod of approval. So, look no further to find a band you can drive with the top down and the speakers turned up to 11. This is music that will get your adrenaline pumping to the limit! Order/Snag your copy NOW! @ www.kivelrecords.com

TDFINAL.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone. I promise this cd is worth the wait. Very much so!!! This album really does have it all , from the BIG arena ballad, to the crunchy in your face tune , to the nice tasty aor pop. Following the blue print that has been perfected by such albums as HYSTERIA, NEW JERSEY and WHITESNAKE 87. If you enjoyed Tango Down before, and are a fan of the first Bangalore Choir cd. Then congratulations, as you are going to LOVE this chocolate and peanut butter combo!!

Glad you like the cover phaffas! You should order yourself a copy ;-)

JK

Hey HH Gang

The band has updated their website and have added a store. So im passing the info along from the bands FB Page. So here it is....

Hey People!! So yesterday we gave the green light that the CD would be dropping very soon. Now, you can order it from our labels website and help us break the most pre order record on the label!!! Which would be cool. OR you can follow the link belod and buy direct off our Tango Down website. It is still in the building process, so please ignore the mess! Ha! Any order questions email us at tangodownrocks@hotmail.com

TANGO DOWN STORE

TDFINAL.jpg

H

Just listened to the MP3 of 'Back To Life'.......nice smooth track with good solo. Do hope there's some more rockin stuff though as this is quite laid back...

Hey Glen,

Thank you for the kind words on the track. Id say that BACK TO LIFE is the most "polished" song on the album, not counting the ballad. There are two very in your face songs. There are two BIG anthem guitar with huge sing along chorus. Then you have the two upbeat toe tappers. Then there is a very cool whitesnake flavored ala cryin in the rain groove rocker. I promise this album will not dissapoint. Infact if you dont like it ill send you another kivel title of your choice and you can keep the TANGO DOWN. (With the hope, you will eventually say...what was i thinking!?! LOL)

John

Back to Life is a great song looking forward to the cd!

THANK YOU!!! FYI.....All comments and feedback, good and bad are being copied to a folder and sent to all the guys in the band. So they will see everything. So any questions or messages, feel free. Also, the Tango Downwebsite is now back up

I'm sure the band will no that the disc will be Mafia Approved as Chad said and will get many spins next year at Mafia Fest 2013!

Very nice. I do like that tune. The verses are killer. I think I said it above, but I have 0 doubt that this will easily surpass anything Reece has recorded since 'On Target.' Can't wait.

Very nice. I do like that tune. The verses are killer. I think I said it above, but I have 0 doubt that this will easily surpass anything Reece has recorded since 'On Target.' Can't wait.

Hey Geoff!!

WOW....Thank you very much for the very kind post. When i sat down with Scott from TANGO DOWN to discuss the "plan". I told him i want us to make a album that will satisfy fans of the 1st BC release. Create the "missing" album so to speak. The one that bridges the 1st one to the current ones. For the record, i mean no Disrespect to Davids body of work with BC. The man could sing me the phone book and i would love it. He is a rare talent. With that said, as good as those discs are, i wanted to fill a missing void as a fan myself had a desire to hear. I feel that everyone involved delivered on this goal. So THANK YOU Geoff . You post honestly means more to me then you realize. I PROMISE the rest of the cd will not dissapoint.

PS....Scott Miller wanted me to extend his appreciation to everyone that has posted. As i have fwd him all comments.

Sorry for the lengthy post!

Thanks!

John

Killer news, CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Hey Rocker did you hear BACK TO LIFE yet? Curious on your thoughts

I made a comment on your Facebook page. A very good semi-ballad.