Heat , what a great live band they are,,,

Ali Rock

I saw Heat the second time this summer in the tiny rockbar in my hometown. Different venue Sweden Rock but the really owned the night again.

Same song list as at SRF but it does not really matter. They rule!!!

Below there are some pics from the show (fuck erik needed someone to help him sing ;-)).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151118076669288&set=a.10151118075859288.468706.39368914287&type=3&theater

I saw Heat the second time this summer in the tiny rockbar in my hometown. Different venue Sweden Rock but the really owned the night again.

Below there are some pics from the show (fuck erik needed someone to help him sing ;-)).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151118076669288&set=a.10151118075859288.468706.39368914287&type=3&theater

Fucking sweet dude!

is this 'needed someone' thing you mentioned is that because he's bad on stage ?

Have only seen HEAT with Kenny (apart from FF when Erik M sang with them cos Kenny was ill) and they were great! Blew me away actually - their energy on stage was un surpassed!!

Can't wait to see them with Erik.

I also agree that HEAT have produced the best album so far this year, but yet to hear Eclipse & there some mighty albums to come this year!

Seen H.E.A.T 3 times, once fronted by Kenny, once fronted by Eric & another fronted by a mix of singer which included Pekka from Brother Firetribe. All these gigs at Firefest :)

When I saw them with Kenny it was at The Underworld in London - like them being lined up in your front room - absolutely awesome!!

HEAT = ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR..........

I second that Doksdad ,fantatstic cd,what an opening tune too...breaking the silence wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :)