Update: FINALLY

Sorry , to have been so out of the loop updating you guys. Been experiencing some personal issues and not releasing as many titles this year as I would have liked.

That being said next week should see the arrivals of 18 NAMES , NEMESIS and HESSLER all in cd format.

Following close behind will be HARD ATTACK (AOR) , CUTHROAT and FORTNOX.

Still a shit load of new stuff to put out including MAD ANTHONY and a whopping 3 to 4 albums by a new signing in RAZOR SHARP (holy shit have you guys heard this band??)

Anyways , doing the best we can here. Hopefully will be back to 5 releases a month soon.

Sam

Yea , I need to get on that XX Badboy - its killer stuff but unfortunately what lets it down is the actual quality of the masters. It's a great release though.

Out of interest (and I'm completely ignorant of these things) - are poor quality masters irreparable? Or just difficult/expensive to clean up the sound?

I wonder if this could be the same reason that the Garrison stuff seems like it's never going to see the light of day...

• 1 month later...

why can't retrospect.kivel,eonian records or someone reissue the jones street cd? the thing is mastered and already sounds great,just impossible to find :( please sam,john or steve :spboba:

• 3 months later...

why can't retrospect.kivel,eonian records or someone reissue the jones street cd? the thing is mastered and already sounds great,just impossible to find :( please sam,john or steve :spboba:

@ lettard, I myself personally tried. I will leave it at that. Best of luck to anyone that pursues it. Wish them and the band involved well and success. Good stuff, hope it happens at some point. Good stuff