Tango Down

martinsane

Haha, I think Glen resurrected some thread yesterday that made me think the same. I'd still love to hear this mofo.

• 4 weeks later...

Hell all!

Im posting this reply via smart phone. So forgive me if autospell inserts any random words. The thing has a mind of it's own sometimes! LoL. I apologize that this particular title seems to be taking longer then some of u had hoped or expected. I know i feel tgat way! Lol. With that said in music, best laid plans etc etc. Lol. I can assure all the cd is one step closer to release. Id give a projected date, buuuuuut thats bit me in the ass in the past. So this time i will wait til final mix is approved before anymore guesstements. Ty Sims is mixing as we speak n i gotta say its sounding great!! The wait will be worth it, i promise. Also, it may seem like forever, but we are only 3 months and 10 days behind schedule. ;-) Knowing all of u are excited for this release makes me happy, and o appreciate all the support you show our bands n label!

Thank you!

John

Hell all!

Im posting this reply via smart phone. So forgive me if autospell inserts any random words. The thing has a mind of it's own sometimes! LoL. I apologize that this particular title seems to be taking longer then some of u had hoped or expected. I know i feel tgat way! Lol. With that said in music, best laid plans etc etc. Lol. I can assure all the cd is one step closer to release. Id give a projected date, buuuuuut thats bit me in the ass in the past. So this time i will wait til final mix is approved before anymore guesstements. Ty Sims is mixing as we speak n i gotta say its sounding great!! The wait will be worth it, i promise. Also, it may seem like forever, but we are only 3 months and 10 days behind schedule. ;-) Knowing all of u are excited for this release makes me happy, and o appreciate all the support you show our bands n label!

Thank you!

John

Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Any news John???

Perhaps no news is...umm...good news? :unsure:

Could be so busy running packages to the post office that there's no time for any updates... :)

WOW....i thought i gave news above in this thread. LOL. I will say this with conviction. We are nearing the finish line. Lets say 7 out of 10 ain't bad ;-) I know....what does that mean!?!? lol.

BTW....I have "people" to do my running . LOL. Although if i could get them to stop singing that damn song. Honestly what does "ompa ompa....de pe da do" mean? Freaking lil orange guys.

JK

Any news John???

Could be so busy running packages to the post office that there's no time for any updates... :)

WOW....i thought i gave news above in this thread. LOL. I will say this with conviction. We are nearing the finish line. Lets say 7 out of 10 ain't bad ;-) I know....what does that mean!?!? lol.

BTW....I have "people" to do my running . LOL. Although if i could get them to stop singing that damn song. Honestly what does "ompa ompa....de pe da do" mean? Freaking lil orange guys.

JK

:)

You did, but that was in the middle of July and now it is almost the middle of August, sorry, but an update a month is not too demanding all things considered is it ???

So man in plain ole English what is your estimated time of completion? Sept? Oct? Nov?

Enquiring minds NEED to know.

Any news John???

JK

:)

You did, but that was in the middle of July and now it is almost the middle of August, sorry, but an update a month is not too demanding all things considered is it ???

So man in plain ole English what is your estimated time of completion? Sept? Oct? Nov?

Enquiring minds NEED to know.

jEEEEEZ Talk about a TMZ Moment...!! lol.. I even envision a mic being shoved in my face there ;-) lol Please no more questions!!! Please let us through. lol. I will say this....the final mix is almost complete. I have reviewed 6 out of the 10 songs. Which ALL sound fantastic btw!!!

So if we keep on the rate of progress that we are now at, then I'd say another 2 weeks we should be done with the final prep work of the cd. Then it is off to manufacture. Which is a usual 2 week turnaround. As i have said a few times already, i promise it will be worth the wait. May even drop a lil tidbit in two weeks on everyone ;-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

ps....Why can i not get the avatar pic to load!? Please someone help. lol

John

John,

All I have to say is, with all the new stuff that has come out(H.e.a.t., Dynazty, Hardline, etc.)and stuff still to come (Eclipse, Hess, James Christian),people still are waiting for and asking about Tango Down. That is a good thing! Right?

John,

All I have to say is, with all the new stuff that has come out(H.e.a.t., Dynazty, Hardline, etc.)and stuff still to come (Eclipse, Hess, James Christian),people still are waiting for and asking about Tango Down. That is a good thing! Right?

ABSOLUTLEY!!! Like i said, i promise it wont dissapoint. I do plan on dropping one more sneak preview tune within the next few weeks. I can say that much. I honestly am just having a hard time picking which one! lol. I have it down to 3. Thing is, im waiting on a particular song to be completed mix wise to consider that one amongst my choices.

Let me ask the HH board this.... the next tune/preview. Would you want it to be a In your face fist pumping rocker, A BIG Arena ballad (this one is huge btw. Think Whitesnake meets Def Lep!!) or a great sing along feel good top down tune. Discuss people :-)

John,

ABSOLUTLEY!!! Like i said, i promise it wont dissapoint. I do plan on dropping one more sneak preview tune within the next few weeks. I can say that much. I honestly am just having a hard time picking which one! lol. I have it down to 3. Thing is, im waiting on a particular song to be completed mix wise to consider that one amongst my choices.

Let me ask the HH board this.... the next tune/preview. Would you want it to be a In your face fist pumping rocker, A BIG Arena ballad (this one is huge btw. Think Whitesnake meets Def Lep!!) or a great sing along feel good top down tune. Discuss people :-)

i like the commercial rockers myself with a great sing along chorus.

Hey guys!!!

Ok....you wanted updates...well the flood gates are opening!! I now have in my possesion....9 out of 10 songs on the album , all in final mix status. So im going to sit on all of these for the next few days. Will probably get the final tune by then. Upon which, we will tweak and refine the last batch. Then the mastering process will comence. So we are veeeeeeeeeeeery close to the finish line. Let me say this about what im cranking in my office....... WOW!!!!

JK

Rub it in why don'cha!

NOW It's not like i posted something mean and.....oh wait...guitar solo..........................Ok im back. where were we? ;-) lol

btw rocker...you coming to the TRIXTER BANG TANGO show in sept?

JK

Where is that at?

Rub it in why don'cha!

NOW It's not like i posted something mean and.....oh wait...guitar solo..........................Ok im back. where were we? ;-) lol

btw rocker...you coming to the TRIXTER BANG TANGO show in sept?

JK

Where is that at?

Oh, and you're a Bastard!