Yet another reason Axl Rose is a complete douche....

Dark Star

Those charts pointed out nothing. Kind of mystified as to what it is you think they pointed out. As far as the movie goes... it DOES matter that Jett used her influence over the production to diminish Lita Ford as if she were a mere session player or flunky. Cut the bullshit, pal. You condone Jett's glory-grabbing, hogging of the limelight as if it isn't a dirty pool tactic simply because she's your beloved idol. Who cares, my ass!!! As if Joan Jett can change historical events just by her say so and receive a free pass. She can lie through her teeth with her input on a screenplay, and you consider that sickening display of dishonesty as a worthwhile trait? Your feeble argument lost any credibility it had right there. Jett proved herself a grandstanding liar by shaping the screenplay to make herself appear so much higher in stature above Ford, and it's pathetic that you brush it off with a "who cares" attitude. It's history, son, and Joan Jett's posturing and re-shaping it to make herself look better, can't change it as much as she tries to make people believe otherwise. She deliberately misled viewers of that film through distorting history with outright lies. Spin it any way you like, but the fact remains what she did was wrong. Your defense of her behavior speaks volumes - none of it positive. Yeah, you're pretty much done, all right. Your opinion consists of defending her abhorant behavior for the lamest of reasons. If you can't even answer the charges without resorting to sweeping them under the rug, or ignoring them entirely (which is what you've done), then you've merely helped to prove my point on the matter. You lose, Buckwheat.

Dude... nobody that saw the movie (however few) believe that it is 100% factual. If you do... you are dumber than I thought. Nuff said!

Only a low-IQ moron refers to someone they don't know as, "Dude". If using a surferspeak term makes you think you sound somewhat cool, you're miles off the mark. There's a huge difference between not being 100% factual and distorting the truth to make oneself look better by diminishing another. And where did I say I believed the movie as being factual??? Try reading the posts closer, dummy. I've said all along it ain't factual, but apparently, you have difficulty deciphering plain English. Looks like YOU'RE dumber than YOU thought. It's comical that your, "Nuff said" is used to attempt to settle the issue as an end of discussion directive based upon yet another of your lamebrain accusations that has no merit whatsoever. And you give the movie-going public far too much credit. To state that no one seeing the movie doesn't believe the bullshit in a supposed "true" story of factual events is ludicrous. So, by your foolish "reasoning" that no one believed it, that makes it okay for Jett to slight Ford? Again - a stunning lack of morals - it's okay for your idol to perpetuate myth as fact as long as it's your belief that no one believed it anyway. What a phony crock of shit that is. Face it - she lied to make herself appear so much more important than Ford. It was a shitty thing to do, but you'll condone it no matter what. Congrats, pal - looks like you have the same low morals as your beloved idol. I await your standard feeble reply with amusement.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those charts pointed out nothing. Kind of mystified as to what it is you think they pointed out. As far as the movie goes... it DOES matter that Jett used her influence over the production to diminish Lita Ford as if she were a mere session player or flunky. Cut the bullshit, pal. You condone Jett's glory-grabbing, hogging of the limelight as if it isn't a dirty pool tactic simply because she's your beloved idol. Who cares, my ass!!! As if Joan Jett can change historical events just by her say so and receive a free pass. She can lie through her teeth with her input on a screenplay, and you consider that sickening display of dishonesty as a worthwhile trait? Your feeble argument lost any credibility it had right there. Jett proved herself a grandstanding liar by shaping the screenplay to make herself appear so much higher in stature above Ford, and it's pathetic that you brush it off with a "who cares" attitude. It's history, son, and Joan Jett's posturing and re-shaping it to make herself look better, can't change it as much as she tries to make people believe otherwise. She deliberately misled viewers of that film through distorting history with outright lies. Spin it any way you like, but the fact remains what she did was wrong. Your defense of her behavior speaks volumes - none of it positive. Yeah, you're pretty much done, all right. Your opinion consists of defending her abhorant behavior for the lamest of reasons. If you can't even answer the charges without resorting to sweeping them under the rug, or ignoring them entirely (which is what you've done), then you've merely helped to prove my point on the matter. You lose, Buckwheat.

Dude... nobody that saw the movie (however few) believe that it is 100% factual. If you do... you are dumber than I thought. Nuff said!

Only a low-IQ moron refers to someone they don't know as, "Dude". If using a surferspeak term makes you think you sound somewhat cool, you're miles off the mark. There's a huge difference between not being 100% factual and distorting the truth to make oneself look better by diminishing another. And where did I say I believed the movie as being factual??? Try reading the posts closer, dummy. I've said all along it ain't factual, but apparently, you have difficulty deciphering plain English. Looks like YOU'RE dumber than YOU thought. It's comical that your, "Nuff said" is used to attempt to settle the issue as an end of discussion directive based upon yet another of your lamebrain accusations that has no merit whatsoever. And you give the movie-going public far too much credit. To state that no one seeing the movie doesn't believe the bullshit in a supposed "true" story of factual events is ludicrous. So, by your foolish "reasoning" that no one believed it, that makes it okay for Jett to slight Ford? Again - a stunning lack of morals - it's okay for your idol to perpetuate myth as fact as long as it's your belief that no one believed it anyway. What a phony crock of shit that is. Face it - she lied to make herself appear so much more important than Ford. It was a shitty thing to do, but you'll condone it no matter what. Congrats, pal - looks like you have the same low morals as your beloved idol. I await your standard feeble reply with amusement.

Dude... I didn't me to offend you. Why don't you go away and give this thread back to the people who check it to discuss Axl Rose. Nuff of this stuff in this thread. Start another thread if you wanna argue about something you know nothing about.

Over and out... DUDE.

Dude... I didn't me to offend you. Why don't you go away and give this thread back to the people who check it to discuss Axl Rose. Nuff of this stuff in this thread. Start another thread if you wanna argue about something you know nothing about.

Over and out... DUDE.

It took two people to veer this thread off on a tangent, so stow the finger pointing like you're oh so innocent. And to keep the thread in the proper context, I'd like to know what Axl Rose thinks about Joan Jett being a complete glory-hogging bitch towards Lita Ford.

"I didn't me to offend you." Is English your second language? If so, couldn't you get someone to help you with those tough four-letter words, such as, "mean", which I believe was the term you failed to properly grasp? Apparently, you don't know anything about Joan Jett shafting Lita Ford out of her due credit 'cause you keep skirting the issue every time it's put forth to you. Chances are you can't address it for fear of looking like a douche in much the same manner as the accusation aimed at Axl Rose. Maybe a thread should be started along the lines of, "Do You Think Joan Jett Is A Complete Douche Bag For Ignoring Lita Ford's Contributions To The Runaways Whilst Self-Promoting Her Own Image?" Yeah, I know - "hit blah blah singles... Rolling blah blah blah Stone blah-de-blah List". Try to find your auto-pilot switch regarding your replies, as your tired, one-note, less-than-snappy comebacks tend to drone on while your brain takes a nap in mid-flight.

P.S. You still haven't addressed the issue I set forth. You know - the proposed new thread topic. In English, and coherently, please. It's a huge pain in the ass constantly correcting your cretinous grammatical mistakes. By the way, your monotonous use of, "Dude", doesn't offend me regardless of whether you didn't "me" to, or if, in fact, you DID "me" to. It just shows that you have very limited ability in the creativity department. It actually DOES make you look like a douche along the lines of Axl Rose/Joan Jett. There! Three mentions of Axl Rose in this post. Is that too topical for you?

Dudes! Everybody chill the f**k out, OK dude? I mean, duuuuuude, this is getting old....

• My Little Pony

Dudes! Everybody chill the f**k out, OK dude? I mean, duuuuuude, this is getting old....

Yep. Dave, you got to talk about Joan Jett, and, Axelinger, you got to share your opinion. But you guys did that about a thousand posts ago. You're both going in circles now. The rest of us are taking it back. Consider it re-hijacked. Dudes.

:hijack:

Well said Duuuuuuude

Dudes... I hope you can keep this thread on track now...

• My Little Pony

Well said Duuuuuuude

Dudes... I hope you can keep this thread on track now...

Most definitely not. We're so off-track, it's probably best we abandon this entirely. See you in the next thread, boys.

Yeah, no sense destroying a certain female performer's reputation any further. Case proved; rebuttal shot down. Game over. I'm sure Axl Rose would approve.

Yeah, no sense destroying a certain female performer's reputation any further. Case proved; rebuttal shot down. Game over. I'm sure Axl Rose would approve.

Yeah DUDE... you win.

Now, now... No need to get all pissy. Axl says your cry of "uncle" was sufficient. And for gosh sakes, don't use up all the crying towels. I'm sure you'll need more the next time you assert such a foolish stance. I look forward to receiving your Christmas card in the mail in December. TTFN.

Isnt it true Joan had to blow Wolfman Jack to get the runaways first single played on the radio?? or was that Jon Bon Jovi who had to?? I cant remember.

I have 2 leagues that you can join. the first one is a larger league while the 2nd is smaller

click below to join

NFL Fantasy Football

league 1 ID is 3518. password is 1966

league 2 ID is 3748. password is 1966

http://football.fant...select?.scrumb=

since this thread is so off track why not add more to it?????

Oh I ment didnt Joan have to blow Axl who was blowing wolfman jack?