HEAT AND DYNASTY at Sweden Rock

Ali Rock

• My Little Pony

I hate you Swedes. You have all the best bands, and all the best concerts. One of these years I'll make the trip.

I was initially going for a thursday 1-day ticket but I will have to buy one for wednesday now also. This year's line-up was pretty weak compared to other years but thursday have Night Ranger and Steel Panther which I really wanna see and now H.E.A.T and Dynazty on wednesday.

I hate you Swedes. You have all the best bands, and all the best concerts. One of these years I'll make the trip.

It's a great festival. I need to go there every year not just for the music. It's everything that surrounds it. It's really travelling back to the world of Women, Whiskey and song. A place one doesn't go to so much nowadays. This is my tenth year.

I was initially going for a thursday 1-day ticket but I will have to buy one for wednesday now also. This year's line-up was pretty weak compared to other years but thursday have Night Ranger and Steel Panther which I really wanna see and now H.E.A.T and Dynazty on wednesday.

Agree, It's the weakest line-up fo a number of years. But it's loads of good bookings but it doesn't suite us lads who love the more MHR stuff. I hope it will be another 2004 again maybe next year. That year was spectacular.