Crazy Lixx

Jeff

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this first singe quite a bit actually.

Crazy Lixx

In The Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4swIO_nMcU

Good song but not as good as the best songs on the last album IMO.

I hope that is not the best tune on the new album or it will be a step backwards. It seems like with them parting ways with Laney and going in a more Raw direction they are trying to go back to their debut sound instead of the bigger produced sound of My Religion.

Sounds like a very good tune. I agree with the sentiments that it's not nearly as good as the past disc, though.

Sample all tracks here -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=crazy+lixx&sprefix=crazy+lixx%2Cdigital-music%2C146&x=10&y=18

Sounds great to me and has alleviated some of my fears....the last 3 tracks in particular sounded pretty killer to me :-)) :beerbang:

I hope it's good...I listed to In The Night on Itunes the other day and it was not good at all :(

Really? God it aint that different to the last album?? :unsure:

Sample all tracks here -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=crazy+lixx&sprefix=crazy+lixx%2Cdigital-music%2C146&x=10&y=18

Sounds great to me and has alleviated some of my fears....the last 3 tracks in particular sounded pretty killer to me :-)) :beerbang:

I like it also. I love New Religion so anything will be hard to beat it, but I like what I hear so far.

I hope it's good...I listed to In The Night on Itunes the other day and it was not good at all :(

Agreed, those samples sound like they coulda came off New Religion. Granted the samples are low quality uploads but for the songs themselves I am very pleased.

Even that ballad Only The Dead know sounds like something off Skid Row's Slave To The Grind.

Agreed, those samples sound like they coulda came off New Religion. Granted the samples are low quality uploads but for the songs themselves I am very pleased.

Even that ballad Only The Dead know sounds like something off Skid Row's Slave To The Grind.

I didn't listen to the samples. I am basing it off the In The Night single alone and to me, yes it is very different from New Religion.

I didn't listen to the samples. I am basing it off the In The Night single alone and to me, yes it is very different from New Religion.

I tend to agree with you.

I only listened to the samples Frontiers provided and the whole 'In the Night'-song and was quite disappointed at first. Somehow I'm warming up to those samples though and I'm still (or again) very excited to listen to the whole disc through my stereo a couple of times.

Oh yeah man, try to check out the samples too...In The Night is good but the other samples you might find more to your liking.

Andrew over at Melodicrock.com gave this one a pretty bad review by his standards. I loved New Religion, but what I've heard so far and read, I'm not really expecting to spend money on this new one. It's too bad, they really had a great formula going.

Andrew over at Melodicrock.com gave this one a pretty bad review by his standards. I loved New Religion, but what I've heard so far and read, I'm not really expecting to spend money on this new one. It's too bad, they really had a great formula going.

I noted that too. He said the three samples released are by far the standout tracks. Let's hope he's wrong and its as solid as the other two releases. :popcorn:

I'll have a good listen on Spotify before I part with cash but the samples towards the end sounded like stuff from New Religion to me so I'm still hopeful :-)

This band is a blind purchase for me and I've had this pre-ordered since Jesus last walked the earth. Hope they repay me sexually... uh, orally... uh I mean aurally for my faith in them. I trust they will.

Listening again to the samples on Melrock, I detect at least 5 potential killer tracks which is as many as any album this year, so hopes are still riding high