MASSIVE SALE AT RETROSPECT RECORDS

Some good stuff at great prices.

One of the best bargains there is the Aura Surreal - "Sanity Awakes" CD. It's on the RetroThrash label but don't let that scare you away. Some heavy yet melodic gems on that one. This one was a unexpected surprise to me... and at $2.99 you can't go wrong.

Some good stuff at great prices.

One of the best bargains there is the Aura Surreal - "Sanity Awakes" CD. It's on the RetroThrash label but don't let that scare you away. Some heavy yet melodic gems on that one. This one was a unexpected surprise to me... and at $2.99 you can't go wrong.

This was one of the ones I just purchased. SO MUCH great stuff on sale there right now! :tumbsup:

Crystal Project is available on cd

Any idea when Jillson will appear? I was tempted to preorder last month, but decided to wait until the CD is imminent...

Crystal Project is available on cd

Any idea when Jillson will appear? I was tempted to preorder last month, but decided to wait until the CD is imminent...

it is in production now , should be here within 10 days

:tumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Time is almost up for these great bargains. Only a couple days left.

Did anyone pick up anything that has flown under the radar that might be worth picking up...?

• My Little Pony

Did anyone pick up anything that has flown under the radar that might be worth picking up...?

Oh, shit, I almost missed out on this! I'll put in an order either tonight or tomorrow. Damn! Those Jillson bonus tracks sound good! I thought the physical release should've happened by now.

Also, Alliance sounds fantastic as well.

don't know what is considered under the radar, but the releases by the pact, masquerade, fire with fire, saker, and lickity split are all of note!

don't know what is considered under the radar, but the releases by the pact, masquerade, fire with fire, saker, and lickity split are all of note!

Yeah, I went for The Pact as well as CDs by Crash Alley, Cuttlass, Lynzee and Electric Eels.

I got a message saying the Jillson CD would be out in a couple of weeks. That was a couple of weeks ago, so should be any day now.

Yeah, I went for The Pact as well as CDs by Crash Alley, Cuttlass, Lynzee and Electric Eels.

I got a message saying the Jillson CD would be out in a couple of weeks. That was a couple of weeks ago, so should be any day now.

I picked up a dozen. I had heard about half of the albums already so I knew what I was getting on some of them. Fire With Fire was one I hadn't heard but really enjoy it. Saker is another good one along w/Electric Eels and DC Star. If you like AOR the Cinema disc is a good one as well.

• My Little Pony

I picked up a dozen. I had heard about half of the albums already so I knew what I was getting on some of them. Fire With Fire was one I hadn't heard but really enjoy it. Saker is another good one along w/Electric Eels and DC Star. If you like AOR the Cinema disc is a good one as well.

Oh, yeah, that Cinema disc sounds amazing. I put that on my list. Hopefully I can wrap up my "wants", and put an order in tonight.

• My Little Pony

Managed to work through the glitches, and put in my order. I picked out the following:

Alliance - Alliance

Angellic Rage - Generation Enraged

Arioch - Between Light and Shadow

Atomic Clock - Atomic Clock

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Bugsy Malone - Bugsy Malone

Cinema - Break the Silence

Defcon - Defcon

Fierce Heart - Fierce Heart

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Heaven's Wish - Heaven's Wish

Kelley's Heroes - Kelley's Heroes

Saker - Saker

Pyramid - Cryptic Treasures

Roxanne - Roxanne

Tin House - Winds of Past

Wild August - Wild August

Would've bought more, but had to restrain myself.