ACCEPT - "STALINGRAD"

Evil Rick

In the U.S. they have a special at the Nuclear Blast website for the cd and t-shirt both for $22. Sooo looking forward to this cd! :headbanger:

I Have listen to it now a number of times and it is incredible. For me, this might be the best Accept album since Russian Roulette. Stalingrad is more varied than Blood on the nations. A couple of more melodic songs as well. The production is stellar as well. If you are into Accept you won't be disappointed!!!!

In the U.S. they have a special at the Nuclear Blast website for the cd and t-shirt both for $22. Sooo looking forward to this cd! :headbanger:

I Have listen to it now a number of times and it is incredible. For me, this might be the best Accept album since Russian Roulette. Stalingrad is more varied than Blood on the nations. A couple of more melodic songs as well. The production is stellar as well. If you are into Accept you won't be disappointed!!!!

Russian Roulette is probably my fav Accept album and the end of a fantastic run of albums. Really can't wait to spin the new one now! :beerbang:

Russian Roulette is probably my fav Accept album and the end of a fantastic run of albums. Really can't wait to spin the new one now! :beerbang:

What about Eat the Heat?

My order has now been posted so I think I'll have to start playing their albums to get me in the mood :party421:

What about Eat the Heat?

Eat the heart is a great album one of the best in their catalogue but I don't count it as a classic Accept album due to its change in music style!!! Right or wrong I don't know mate,,,, just my two

What about Eat the Heat?

Eat the heart is a great album one of the best in their catalogue but I don't count it as a classic Accept album due to its change in music style!!! Right or wrong I don't know mate,,,, just my two

I agree 100%.

What about Eat the Heat?

I agree 100%.

I'm more of a Metal Heart guy myself. Love the band :party421:

• 3 weeks later...

First spin through Stalingrad and this is exceptional and maybe even better than Blood of the Nations but it's to early to tell. Either way another great album from these guys. Damn I wish they'd play more US dates. "Hellfire" is my fav song so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much talk about this disc for a while.

I'm still playing about every other day at least and I still find it to be a great album. :headbanger:

I'm hoping they record some shows on this tour and release a live album.

Not much talk about this disc for a while.

I'm still playing about every other day at least and I still find it to be a great album. :headbanger:

I'm hoping they record some shows on this tour and release a live album.

2 Discs with a DVD would be excellent with say 18-20 songs covering the last two discs and most of the 80's. :headbanger:

Finally got this mo-fo today...from what little I've heard so far, it sounds just as bad-ass as B.O.T.N. :beerbang:

Fav songs:

1. Hellfire

2. Shadow Soldiers

3. Revolution

4. Stalingrad

5. Never Forget

6. Flash to Bang Time

7. Hung Drawn and Quartered

8. Against the World

9. Twist of Fate

10.The Galley

11. The Quick and the Dead

My first impression of this album : bloody solid !

whether this is better than BoTN, it's still hard to tell, need probably at least 4-5 more spins to sink in, but chances are this can be the better one compared to BoTN, only by a slight 5% margin i guess.

I like the first track, 'Hung, Drawn, and Quartered', what a song to open the album!

'Hellfire' is also awesome, 'Flash To Bang Time' is furious and mindblowing, hm 'Revolution' looks like the best track here for me.

'The Quick and The Dead' looks like the bottom least fave track for Wes, but to me it's a solid 8.5/10, however I agree that 'The Galley' is kinda weak though still pretty good.

Overall, an 85% for starter and might climb up to 90% later!

Yeah, I'm diggin' this one a lot. Fave tracks at the moment are "Shadow Soldiers" and "The Galley" but it's pretty damn solid all the way thru.

Anyone else notice that the quiet guitar noodling at the end of "Galley" sounds kinda like a continuation of "Anamos La Vida" off of Objection Overruled, or is it just me? :blink: