ACCEPT - "STALINGRAD"

Evil Rick

From the Accept fb page:

Hey Metalheads!

we are proud to announce the album cover and tracklist:

Here the official press release!

424457_10150562929574724_223761799723_8960138_1772282601_n.jpg

April 6th 2012 is the day! The new ACCEPT album "STALINGRAD" will be released worldwide. The previous album "Blood Of The Nations", which was released in August 2010 was a huge success and nominated over 50 times worldwide for the "Hardrock and Metal Album Of The Year" being the most successful album of ACCEPT history. Following an extensive 180 show tour that took ACCEPT round the world twice, the band retreated into the studio to produce an album that shows them in their most purist form. "STALINGRAD" is a no compromise album from start to finish without a filler track anywhere to be found, sticking to the winning combination of working with producer Andy Sneap.

Because of the huge success of "Blood Of The Nations", the expections are very high for the new album "STALINGRAD". Wolf Hoffmann says "We put ourselves under enormous pressure to bring out a new album right after this tour marathon, which brought us two times around the globe. But we are very proud about what we delivered with 'STALINGRAD' and we hope our fans will like it as well".

"STALINGRAD" will be available in stores like this:

Ltd. CD + DVD

CD

2 LP (red) in Gatefold

2 LP (white/red) in Gatefold - excl. Blast! Mailorder Edition

The DVD will include:

OFFICIAL BOOTLEG

Live @ Bang Your Head 2011

01. Princess Of The Dawn

02. Pandemic

03. No Shelter!

Live @ Masters Of Rock 2010

04. Teutonic Terror

05. The Abyss

Video clips:

06. Teutonic Terror

07. Pandemic

The tracklist of the CD looks like this:

01. Hung, Drawn And Quartered.

02. Stalingrad

03. Hellfire

04. Flash To Bang Time

05. Shadow Soldiers

06. Revolution

07. Against The World

08. Twist Of Fate

09. The Quick And The Dead

10. Never Forget (bonus track)

11. The Galley

Suited to the occasion ACCEPT will also be back for a European Tour:

Special guest: HELL

Rock Hard, iMusic 1, Blast, Piranha, Musix & Noizeletter präsentiert:

06.04.12 Paris (F), Bataclan

07.04.12 Mons (BE), PPM Fest

08.04.12 Schijndel (N), Paaspop Festival

10.04.12 Kempten (GER), Big Box

11.04.12 Stuttgart (GER), Pilharmonie

13.04.12 Straubing (GER), Messehalle

14.04.12 Geiselwind (GER), Event Center

15.04.12 Pratteln (CH), Z7

17.04.12 Oberhausen (GER), Turbinenhalle

18.04.12 Hamburg (GER), Große Freiheit

19.04.12 Berlin (GER), Huxleys

only ACCEPT

21.04.12 Zlin (CZ), Euronics

22.04.12 Warschau (PL), Stodola

Sheeeeeit yeah!! I'm on this one like a fat chick on a double cheeseburger. :D

After the excellent Van Halen album, some more old school rock music that I am really looking forward to, as Evil Rick says, Blood Of The Nations was fantastic, let`s hope this one is too! :bananamac:

Most people agree that 'Blood Of The Nations' was a great album, so expectations will be very high for this one. Diary set :headbanger:

I'm hopeful that this one is as good as Blood of Nations but I have my doubts. They had quite a few years to write BON, and I hope this one doesn't come out as rushed. From the song titles, it does sound like another aggressive rock record which is awesome :banger:

Wrote a fanboy geek article on Accept for my Hubpage in honor of STALINGRAD's imminent release :banger:

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/ACCEPT-German-Metal-Legends-Return-With-STALINGRAD

Wrote a fanboy geek article on Accept for my Hubpage in honor of STALINGRAD's imminent release :banger:

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/ACCEPT-German-Metal-Legends-Return-With-STALINGRAD

Fantastic article Keith, it really summed the history of Accept up nicely. I've always been a fan of Accept no matter who was on vocals.

Fantastic article Keith, it really summed the history of Accept up nicely. I've always been a fan of Accept no matter who was on vocals.

Thanx Rick. On a whim I posted this link on Accept's FB page and it got a thumbs up from Peter Baltes himself, so I guess that means I didn't f*ck anything up. :lol:

Only a band of their caliber would have this anthem unreleased since '79...hail to all these morning suns when we were young and carefree... :headbanger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvq0fjQ3Y4E

Great to hear, I can hear "Can`t Stand The Night" in there somewhere :tumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HAT56UC2o&feature=player_embedded

Sneaky peek of the new Accept. Everybody listen to it quick before the record label has it yanked off of YouTube!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this on the Accept facebook page...I think I'm gonna send a pic in!

ACCEPT FANS UNITED! SPREAD THE NEWS!

We are starting a great new fan-activity in support of the new album "Stalingrad"!

The action:

Send us a picture of yourself, showing your support of ACCEPT, and become a part of the worldwide ACCEPT collage poster. We will take your photo and add it to the ACCEPT fan collage! We will print this collage on a huge banner that will grace the concert halls during the upcoming international ACCEPT Stalingrad Tour of 2012.

You will also be able to purchase this as a poster at the merchandise stand for a killer price and own this piece of ACCEPT history. In addition, you can order the poster from us and even be able to download it for free in the near future. Finally, we raffle 30 ACCEPT Fanpackages.

Send us your photo now. It must be a digital file of at least 300 dpi, at least 1 MB in size but no larger than 5 MB. By sending us your photo, you agree that it will not be returned and that it can and will be reproduced without any limitations in all appropriate media outlets in conjunction with ACCEPT promotional materials. At the same time, you confirm that the person in the picture is indeed you and not a third party.

Closing date to send us your photo will be March 27th.

Please send to acceptpicture@brainzone.de

• 3 weeks later...

It's a fantastic album. It's alot better than Blood Of The Nations. Even more back to the roots. The song Shadow soldiers is soo good IMHO. The best I heard from Accept since a very long time... :party421::party421:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev65Vs2cRwo

Didn`t think it was out yet?

In the U.S. they have a special at the Nuclear Blast website for the cd and t-shirt both for $22. Sooo looking forward to this cd! :headbanger: