VH-1 Classic Metal Mania

speedboi101

Yep would be nice if they played more rare videos but i am happy the channel exists. It has given us metal mania, that metal show, documentaries, live shows and metal themed days and weekends. Thats so much more than mtv has done in decades.

It has given us metal mania, that metal show

On the other hand, VH1 Classic has also raised the profiles of Eddie (The Pillsbury Metal Boy) Trunk and his two sidekicks to the point where the general public thinks of them as the Authority on Metal..

CURSE YOU EDDIE TRUNK!!! (shakes fist)

On the other hand, VH1 Classic has also raised the profiles of Eddie (The Pillsbury Metal Boy) Trunk and his two sidekicks to the point where the general public thinks of them as the Authority on Metal..

Eddie Trunks just a fat slob who happened to fall into a job DJing metal, and ran with it, he's no more metal then my grandma, and she's dead

Eddie Trunks just a fat slob who happened to fall into a job DJing metal, and ran with it, he's no more metal then my grandma, and she's dead

After each night of M3 a ton of people, including artists, head over to a bar called Clydes. One night last year I was walking around looking for a seat and Patt Fontaine the bass player for XYZ called me over to sit at his booth. I had met Patt when he emailed me about coming to my pre-party prior to M3. Anyway.. So I go over and he is sitting with AKIRA TAKASAKI (Loudness), Frankie Banali (Quiet Riot), Oz Fox (Stryper), and Eddie Trunk.. So I sit down with the group. Wouldn't you know it... The biggest ego at the table was Trunk. Everyone else was really cool about me joining the table and Trunk was all upset when he had to move over a bit to make room.

What's worse.. A ton of people walked up to the table and the one they wanted to talk to was Trunk. Everyone wanted pictures with Trunk.. and he was such an ass about it. It is beyond me why people think he knows anything about music. I had met eddie a couple times before, once at Rocklahoma, and he was the same way. Besides not knowing as much as he pretends to.. he is a general a$$hole on top of it.

Sorry for the rant... :whistle:

Not only that, I would bury him if given the chance to go head to head hosting a show, I have never been able to see any kind of talent or anything remotely charismatic about that fat fucking slug, actually the opposite, he's one of the most monotone, unenthusiastic and just plain bland personality i have ever seen, in any genre of music, and the reason people like him is simple, when I began being a DJ intern in high school, I practically had chicks trying to blow me in the stairwell of the radio station, for no other reason then I talked on the radio, for whatever reason the sheeple seem infatuated by that alone, I can only imagine had I been someone actually well known, you stroll in with Howard Stern and sit him down next to Rollie Pollie and see how cocky he acts, he knows he's a fat fucking waste of space, if he didn't he wouldn't act like one, honestly, he is known by like a quarter of the quarter of the population, if that, nobody outside of people he has a direct love of music with even knows who the fuck he is, now to me it seems like if your in such a tiny minority of so many people, and you share a common love of something with them, and you have a voice to them, the last thing you'd want to be is arrogant, and a cocksucker, you might even want to be more of a public figure, and a cordial person to them, since you are apparently one of them, which just goes to prove my point, he is not one of them, he is a big fat pussy, who got his pants pulled down in front of the cheerleaders, and forced to push a penny down the hall, the worst kind of person to be in his position, and on a side note, the last kind of person you want to go become a cop as well, fuck you Thunk, you pull no weight, among us, the real metal historians, nor among the bands of this music, you simply sit with these bands by default, not by respect. kill yourself! anybody know Eddie personally? if so could you please send this rant to him. thanks. and mr big shot, you may want to look into some chin work, maybe have your chin taken in a bit, it really is undstandable, i have to turn my screen off and just listen to metal show, I will try out to be the host any day of the week, and not only am I a million times better looking, have a voice that he couldn't compete with, I actually know music that isn't the 10 or 15 book bands(that means the bands everyone knows)k im finished, im sorry. fat fucking puke, just kidding, he's my role model, I love eddie.

I wish I knew what all videos VH-1 Classic do own.

Can I ask a dumb question....why do you still seem so worried about what's being aired on a channel you haven't watched since 2006? :wtf:

But anyway... VH1 Classic is owned by Viacom, which also owns MTV so in theory they should have access to pretty much anything in MTV's archives.

I wish I knew what all videos VH-1 Classic do own.

Can I ask a dumb question....why do you still seem so worried about what's being aired on a channel you haven't watched since 2006? :wtf:

But anyway... VH1 Classic is owned by Viacom, which also owns MTV so in theory they should have access to pretty much anything in MTV's archives.

Hey I just was curious,thats all.U don't have to be rude about it.

Who's being rude? I was just making an observation. Geez, you're over-sensitive. Get a helmet.

...and by the way, the gang at Heart of Metal says "hi."

Well I know the TRUE Authority on Metal?? Is the Almighty Lord Roadkill!!!! :banger:

Who's being rude? I was just making an observation. Geez, you're over-sensitive. Get a helmet.

...and by the way, the gang at Heart of Metal says "hi."

Yeah what the fuck, god are you a prick or what? is this Eddie Trunk? this is eddie isnt it, I knew it, stop being a dick eddie! :tumbsup:

Hey Fat Freddy like I said I apologize.

You got me wrong speedboi, I was being sarcastic calling fat freddy a prick, not you, I mean if you'd like me to call you a prick i can? I was sticking up for you, well sarcastically, Fat Freddy wasn't fucking with you, he said he was just curious, and I was only fucking with him sarcastically, telling him he was a prick for asking, see how it works? yeah bro, nobody on this board is going to take shots at you and mean it in anything other then jest or in sarcasm, I mean unless you get out of line and start being a cocksucker to everyone, but dont be so thin skinned, we are all fans of the same thing here, and not here to ridicule, or take personal jabs at each other, now if someone comes on here and claims Nirvana is the greatest rock band of all time, they might get ran off the board, but it will all be by way of fact, and not personal shots,

"I'm a prick, Leykis101 is a prick, you're a prick, he's a prick, she's a prick, wouldn't you like to be a prick toooooo?" :whistle:

"I'm a prick, Leykis101 is a prick, you're a prick, he's a prick, she's a prick, wouldn't you like to be a prick toooooo?" :whistle:

Thats fucked up Freddy, im merely "just a prick" I had hoped my reputation had far surpassed that of just an entry level prick? but I guess I have a much higher view of myself then is realistic, I will have to go back to the drawing board and rethink my Prickolodgy! when I have you will all consider me The Head Prick, and not merely just A Prick! mark my words.

• 5 weeks later...

dont worry speedboi, im training, hard, im going to come back the biggest hardest meanest prick in HH history, I will be the KING PRICK!!