H.E.A.T - Address The Nation

Kim_Hp

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this really be the cover? :blink: I think it is. Despite it's cheap look though, I must admit I like the dogs :)

yecu_Addressthenation_3.jpg

I dont give a shit what the cover looks like if the cd contains 10 glorious gems of melodic rock ;-)

Could this really be the cover? :blink: I think it is. Despite it's cheap look though, I must admit I like the dogs :)

yecu_Addressthenation_3.jpg

I dont give a shit what the cover looks like if the cd contains 10 glorious gems of melodic rock ;-)

I suppose a nice cover is always a plus, but yeah, as long as the music rocks, that's the most important thing :P

BTW, it's now confirmed the japan release will have bonus tracks. I will of course have to buy both versions, being the H.E.A.T freak that I am. :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously how can any album this year compete with this?????????????!

As far as I can hear, 10 bona fide KILLERS. The clips of 'Need Her' & 'Heartbreaker' are just awesome. ohmigod.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Address-the-Nation/dp/B007GJ4E7I/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330871820&sr=301-1

As far as I can hear, 10 bona fide KILLERS. The clips of 'Need Her' & 'Heartbreaker' are just awesome. ohmigod.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Address-the-Nation/dp/B007GJ4E7I/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330871820&sr=301-1

WOW!!! This will be hard to beat.

Those samples do sound tasty, can't wait for it!

Yeah, pre-ordered this mofo a few days ago. Cannot wait! I wish the Crazy Lixx etc were all available too. :(

Yeah, pre-ordered this mofo a few days ago. Cannot wait! I wish the Crazy Lixx etc were all available too. :(

+1......no way am I going Japanese...far too expensive.

WOW!!! This will be hard to beat.

this is quite good. I am really anxious now to get this.

Like the sound of this, there's very little hint of a filler in there - although they do sound like a completely different band than on the last 2 discs.

Like the sound of this, there's very little hint of a filler in there - although they do sound like a completely different band than on the last 2 discs.

I hope they have beefed up a bit, as whilst the last album was excellent it was quite lightweight in the main.

I hope they have beefed up a bit, as whilst the last album was excellent it was quite lightweight in the main.

From what I've heard, it does sound Beefier than the last 2. Which I like a lot!

It does sound a touch beefier to me, but does still have a lot of keyboards. Just sounds so different with Gronwall on vocs, more americanised...

It does sound a touch beefier to me, but does still have a lot of keyboards. Just sounds so different with Gronwall on vocs, more americanised...

Weird really considering he's Swedish

Yeah but he sounds like a pre-puberty version of Bryan Adams. There's definitely more of an americanised-sound on this one IMO, a bit more like the first album, it's not pure Scandi MR. Regardless, it does sound seriously good to me. Like stuff like The Magnificent and Toby Hitchcock, just one killer song after another...

Yeah but he sounds like a pre-puberty version of Bryan Adams. There's definitely more of an americanised-sound on this one IMO, a bit more like the first album, it's not pure Scandi MR. Regardless, it does sound seriously good to me. Like stuff like The Magnificent and Toby Hitchcock, just one killer song after another...

yep, cant fall through my letterbox quick enough......dyin to hear the Jap bonus tracks as well.

yep, cant fall through my letterbox quick enough......dyin to hear the Jap bonus tracks as well.

There is only one Jap bonus track I think. I bought "Freedom Rock" on JAP but given the low price of the euro version of this, and the high price of the JAP one (given the exchange rate) I'll stick to the cheap one...