Sign in to follow this  
Fat Freddy

"Rock of Ages" - Movie Trailer

00010fc8.gif

In all seriousness, though, if this movie floats your boat, more power to you. I have no room to criticize; I absolutely adored the stage version of Rock of Ages and it has been bagged on by many people. But between the casting and the fact that the soundtrack (from what I've heard on the commercial) sounds like an abomination of the cast recording, I will undoubtedly abstain. I'm not sure I'll even bother to rent it when it becomes available.

It 'stars' Tom Cruise and Russell Brand ... that's my idea of Hell, so I'll avoid this one like the plague, thank you very much!

I admit I'll illegally download it when I can just because I can't not, but to me it looks like an 80's rock version of 'Glee.' And for the record I'd rather eat my penis and face and feet than ever watch an episode of 'Glee.'

I repeat.........whatever. :rolleyes:

I admit I'll illegally download it when I can just because I can't not, but to me it looks like an 80's rock version of 'Glee.' And for the record I'd rather eat my penis and face and feet than ever watch an episode of 'Glee.'

<he then ran away and watched Glee>

I'm going to see it tonight. I remember Richie Ranno (Starz) telling me he signed a contract to have the Starz logo in the movie. :headbanger:

Comes out on Bluray / DVD.................... TOMORROW!!!!!!!! :jump:

I thought it could have been better. The two leads are a bit "High School musical" for my liking but Tom Cruise makes a pretty good rockstar.