CHILD'S PLAY

LV KIX

Baltimore's own CHILD'S PLAY will be doing a one show reunion in Charm City in December.

The lineup will consist of John Allen(drums), Idzi (bass & backing vocals), Nicky Kay (guitars & backing vocals), & Brian Jack (lead vocals & guitars).

If you are anywhere near the Baltimore area.. this is a must see show.

Show Details:

Child's Play

December 30, 2011

Ram's Head Live

Baltimore, Maryland

$20.00

Awesome!!! I'm there dude!! :banger:

Yep.. No way I can miss that one. If you are going, I would advise getting your ticket early.

Awesome!!! I'm there dude!! :banger:

Yep.. No way I can miss that one. If you are going, I would advise getting your ticket early.

Please take pics to post! And pick their brain if they plan to record something, please :)

I honestly might fly out there to see the show, ive never been to Baltimore, have no ball and chain(im single) and this is one of those things I have always heard about, then sat and thought "god I wish I was single, id go do that in a second" well im single, have no work while it's snowing, and think i might do it, any of you guys going to help me out finding my way around that city?

I honestly might fly out there to see the show, ive never been to Baltimore, have no ball and chain(im single) and this is one of those things I have always heard about, then sat and thought "god I wish I was single, id go do that in a second" well im single, have no work while it's snowing, and think i might do it, any of you guys going to help me out finding my way around that city?

It will basically be New Years weekend and there is tons going on in Baltimore that weekend. I plan on staying in Baltimore the night of the Child's Play show and would gladly split a hotel room with you that night. If you decide to fly in.. Let me know and I will fill you in on what is going on that weekend in the Baltimore area.

That sounds fucking awesome, I will figure out flight info and shit tomorrow.