Sign in to follow this  
Leykis101

Frontline discs

never put out a bad release imho great band

Fantastic band... one of my favourite melodic rock bands of all. The 'Heroes' / Right Attitude' / 'Almost Unreleased' era was nothing short of incredible.

Buy "Heroes" (my version comes with the terrible "Circles" disc, but it's only the price of 1-disc so you can skip that one). Maybe get "State of Rock" if it's cheap too, but definitely skip "Circles" and "The Seventh Sign" which are both bland and unmemorable.

I agree Tim.

I think 'Circles' is pretty weak and average, probably at around 60%, but I forgot how 'The Seventh Sign' sounds, is it really as bland as it is ?

Yep it's dull. Plus they try and cover Journey's "Separate Ways" and totally embarass themselves.

Haha....had to laugh at that comment. Tim always told it straight and yep its a pretty weak cover.

Truly truly miss Frontline. I just hope this break up is not permanent and one day release a new album. I ll be the happiest person! One of the best bands ever!

debut in 1993.... bad year for this sort of sound, wasn't even pressed in US, sad. I always wonder how popular they were in Europe?

Loved this band. They possess some of my favourite pure melodic rock / AOR songs ever. Shame they no longer exist.